Train Sim World 2 - London Commuter - Out Now!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

I ran into the stuck 166 as well. I was running a London-Reigate service and got a perpetual red signal leaving Redhill. I noticed the 166 bound for Gatwick was sitting with doors open despite a green signal (and had been for quite a while per the departure board.)

I took over the 166 service, moved it past the green signal, stopped, got back in my 377 and the 166 then continued on its way and I was able to complete the service. Not ideal obviously.

Playing on Series X fwiw.

2. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

So far, I've just played a Reigate to Victoria service, great to be kept on my toes with plenty of restrictive signals with so much traffic at the London end. It seemed to run pretty smoothly on my xbox one and I've not noticed any freezes yet. I hope the AWS not sounding sometimes bug will be fixed, as if any route needs AWS, this is the one.
    I think the western end of Reigate has to be the poorest scenery that I've seen so close to a station in TSW, doesn't look finished at all.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Just played 3 services - this route is amazing ! Once most of the bugs are gone , this will easily be the best TSW route

• Like Like x 7
  4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Oh, so it's DTG's fault you're trying to run a 2021 game on 2013 hardware? Stop whingeing and upgrade.

5. heyitspopcorn

heyitspopcorn Well-Known Member

I have only done the tutorials, but the route looks pretty good so far and from the streams. I’m holding off from playing more of it yet because I’m waiting for a good sale on SEHS and the 465 for the extra layers, plus the Rush Hour passenger density to ge enabled.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coastway trainspotter

It’s not Nielsen ’s fault he’s using a console from 2013 , maybe that’s all he could afford

• Like Like x 8
  7. Coastway trainspotter

And you can’t just tell someone to pay £500 to upgrade something . That’s just bang out out of order

• Like Like x 7
  8. rpb1966

rpb1966 Well-Known Member

My only issue is that the external sound of the 377 horn sounds like a strangled duck

• Like Like x 1
  9. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I have only completed one so far as time has not been on my side, but ran 1H13 and it was great.

• Like Like x 1
  10. locobilly

locobilly Well-Known Member

Should be better, though there are a hell of a lot of ai services. I've just played Victoria on TS and funny enough that was okay, but I noticed Victoria was pretty empty. Gaming laptop is going into the shop tomorrow to double up the RAM, once that's done I'll get the dlc for TSW2.

• Like Like x 1
  11. rpb1966

rpb1966 Well-Known Member

On the Ps4 Pro. The GFX out of Victoria are very jerky. The 377 sounds like a strangled duck when going 30-80 MPH. The in cab AWS warning is very quiet, and the sound is cutting out at times inside the cab. Obviously DTG we knew there were going to be issues. But apart from that it is very good.

12. taybarker20

taybarker20 Active Member

Is ardingly aggregates accessible in this dlc?

13. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

No glitches or crashes here in running 45 services so far. I have seen a dip frame rate in busy sections down to 50FPS but that is the only thing I've seen. I'm on Series X.

It's odd that the older consoles are struggling. Oh wait it's not since they were struggling even before Rush Hour came out. Why you would think the busiest route would work smoothly is just crazy considering Dresden crashes and it only has 365 services. Where this one give 1200 for old gen.

I'm sure DTG realizes that with all these new features and details they have bitten off more than the older consoles can handle. I wouldn't be surprised to see timetables, passengers, and texture detail all get cut back in the future for older consoles. With separate builds there is no reason the new consoles should get left behind on new features. But unfortunately the game has now evolved beyond what the older consoles cam handle.

Should they stop supporting the older consoles? My answer would be no. Despite all the issues if you never saw any streams using PC or next gen I would still think this game is the best even on the older consoles. There is a reason there weren't any high quality simulators like this on consoles, because it was hard to make work and look decent, but DTG found a way. And for people who can't pay PC prices this was a great way for us to be able to get our fix. So as long as they support and provide a stable game, even if its not as detailed or features are removed from next-gen and PC versions it still will be the best simulation game available for that platform and is still fun.

I have a bad feeling that the older gen will not be able to run steam when that finally comes out, especially with what Matt and JD talk about 40mins into the London Commuter release stream. Which is also why I can see them releasing different versions between the 2 generations going forward.

But in all likely most will be upgrading within the next couple of years so just think of what will await you when you do upgrade.

• Like Like x 2
  14. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

like wise, I run same console and only time I experienced noticeable frame drops was 3 trains trying to pull into a busy Victoria where my train was loading passengers

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

I'm actually on PS4 Pro, so not seven years old just yet. PS5 version has problems too, so an upgrade would be pointless until DTG sorts it out.

• Like Like x 3
  16. solicitr

That much I understand, and sympathize with. But what's really out of order is to yell at DTG for advancing the scope of their offerings rather than remaining in a tech time-stasis just to accommodate those with old hardware. I am close to being in the same boat myself, since my aging PC struggles with the RH routes, and replacing that will cost one heckuva lot more than £500. But I don't blame DTG for the stutters and low framerate! It's simply a fact of life with older equipment trying to run new software.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nielsen

The entire point of gaming consoles is optimized experiences. Game either run at least decently or they don’t. This route performs so poorly on PS4 it defeats the purpose of buying it. I understand that you’re trying to apply some PC logic, but consoles are a different world without graphics sliders and such. We are stuck with what we got, hence my previous point it got released too soon.

• Like Like x 3
  18. solicitr

But it may be the case that the RH routes represent a quart each of content and 8th-gen consoles are pint pots: DTG have tried, but it simply can't be done.

DTG really have a three-way Hobson's choice-
    a) Simply stop releasing 8th-gen content
    b) Simply stop developing routes more demanding than SKA
    c) Neither of the above, which is the way they have chosen. But it might not be possible. Goodness knows TSW2 wouldn't run on a Windows 8 Core i3 from 2013.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  19. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

Well if I was DTG i would just drop the old gen consoles completely.

All these old console users are expecting their 8 year old tech to be able to run the same as a high end PC.

They constantly whine and complain when DTG says they have to cut layers or give smaller timetimetables so that the game can run smoother. Just because you guys own a potato right now is not a reason for other users not to have their versions improved and be held back.

DTG is putting more man hours into figuring out how to improve your performance than they are into the next gen and PC versions.

And the lot of you are just being ungrateful and unreasonable to DTG to expect the same and not a cut back version of the game, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

So none of you are ever planning to upgrade to a next gen console in the next couple of years? This is it the 8th gen is the end for you?

So then why care if its a cut back game, its still the best simulation on 8th gen consoles and it will give you motivation to upgrade sooner than later.

Lets see if they stream an 8th gen preview like JD said. Then you all will see how much the game is struggling with all the new features. Maybe its because the old gen users see the next gen and PC streams they are jealous that theirs doesn't look as good.

I know what will happen if they do stream on the old gen, same thing when they previewed the old gen version on PS5 for Cathcart. It will be full of chat questions that are like why is the draw distance is terrible? why don't the textures don't look as good? Why are the sounds off? Go watch the stream for a refresher.

So if I were DTG I would just stop with the old gen because of how unreasonable, and ungrateful those users are being its not worth the hassle. They will never be happy and its all a moot point because they will all upgrade eventually.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Nielsen

Well, the complaint actually is that DLC support for PS4 and Xbox One didn’t end before Rush Hour when these systems have become more or less incompatible with these new routes performance-wise. You basically expressed that solution at the beginning of your post.

Support wasn’t dropped though, so it’s hard to blame console players on old generation system for expecting it to run reasonably when previous routes performed reasonably. No one could have predicted they would add more than 1200 services here, and that’s without Rush Hour passengers implemented at this time of writing.

Then there’s the Dresden route which repeatedly crashes for many Playstation players before it has even finished loading into gameplay. Finally, Boston route clashed with core update issues on Playstation. From my perspective Rush Hour has just been disaster from start to end. Maybe hard to imagine for PC players having had relative smooth sailing throughout, but those are the unfortunate circumstances.

• Like Like x 4
  21. Yoinkermcskoinker

Yoinkermcskoinker Well-Known Member

Where to even begin with this...

Why though? You would be alienating an entire section of the fan base, and lose so much money.
    find me one person that thinks that.

Yeah imagine whining about paying FULL PRICE for a route that you don’t even get any layers on, also there’s you just being straight up privileged. Also I don’t know why you’ve made that point, they can still optimise Gen 8 and Improve Gen 9, it’s not either or.

Hurr durr why can’t the peasants just get a new console, stupid potato idiots hurr durr

Citation needed.
    also you just said that your version was working fine and you had no bugs, So what do they even need to improve then?

Yes you should all be Ashamed of yourselves for paying for a game and expecting what was advertised to you.

Ever heard of scalpers? Microsoft and Sony have figured out that they can make more money if they make it seem like the consoles are in demand with not enough supply, which means shop shelves are empty, but eBay seller bank accounts are full.

I don’t mind having a cut back game, not at all, but what I care about is when the gameplay is different and I’m not allowed to use the stuff I paid for on it

Well yes but if you were on 8th gen wouldn’t you be as well? Seriously what kind of a point even is this.

again so what? Just because some people in the YouTube chat are a bit privileged (I bet you were one of them) that contributes to your argument somehow???

Again I don’t understand how you can think we are ungrateful, we paid the same price as you to get a buggy and unfinished route that crashes every 10 minutes and doesn’t allow us to use the layers that we own for it. I’d say wanting to actually use the things that I bought with my money is pretty reasonable.

• Like Like x 8
  22. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Thursday night's stream... The Exec Producer of the game made that statement

• Like Like x 1
  23. Yoinkermcskoinker

Yoinkermcskoinker Well-Known Member

Fair enough then, but like this guy was saying, he never came across any bugs when he was playing on his series X, So what do they even need to improve then? You lot have the game completely fine right now, unless you are complaining about crashes or low frame rates, which would require optimisation, which is exactly what we the gen 8 users are asking for, so it seems unfair to just complain at just us for it

• Like Like x 2
  24. ARuscoe

One person's experience isn't necessarily indicative of the majority's experience, and even a minority's experience must be addressed

I presume you want the out of date consoles to have a decent playing experience, and as people have said that takes a lot of work to balance, because when they develop these routes and systems they want it to be the biggest and best and brightest, but unfortunately they don't consider the cost (CPU, memory, GPU) of those systems, and that impacts especially on old systems for which those items aren't exactly in abundance.

For me, DTG are trying to fight a two way battle. Make things as big and shiny and wonderful for the PC and next gen crowd, whilst maintaining the PS4/XB1 possibilities. Unfortunately they don't seem too adept at learning what the impact of their work is exactly... Maybe they should develop for the PS4 FIRST so the impact is noticable, and then polish it for the faster machines...?

• Like Like x 3
  25. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

Not read all of this so forgive me. Surely 8th gen users are going to be alienated either way you slice it? Time and technology move on. They'll end up with no new content or sub-optimal content (either unplayable or extremely "de-tuned" whilst paying the same price). I'm saying this as an 8th gen user myself. The writing is on the wall and I think many need to wake up to it. If I were DTG, I'd commit resources to 9th gen only....but make damn sure it worked on 9th gen.

• Like Like x 2
  26. dasmith1

dasmith1 Active Member

There is a pandemic still happening which is causing a headache for both Microsoft and Sony to get next gen consoles in gamers hands as there isn’t enough semi conductors and chips being made to cope with the demand. So if I were you, tone yourself down.

• Like Like x 2
  27. ARuscoe

Except there has been. MS and Sony have sold millions of consoles to people who don't want to play games with them (apparently the consoles are quite good at Crypto mining...)
    Obviously, both companies are in the business of making MONEY rather than keeping people happy, so taking an order for ten thousand units from people who might be "a bit dodgy" makes them a bit more dosh than shipping single units out to a punter

• Like Like x 2
  28. david-bright184169

david-bright184169 Active Member

I'm having troubles on a 6 month old console, it's not just a problem for the older ones.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  29. Nielsen

I’ll rather feel alienated getting to save the money than feeling alienated having spent money on something that hardly works. I’m referring to the season ticket here.

30. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Think you might be overstating it a bit; Brighton and Dresden are two of the best DLC for the game so far. If I knew back then what I know now, I'd still buy the season pass, even with very little interest in Boston.

• Like Like x 2
  31. Coastway trainspotter

Without the bugs and crashes , they would be great , yes

• Like Like x 1
  32. Nielsen

I’m not, Dresden doesn’t even work at all. I usually don’t buy new routes until the worst issues have been ironed out. Fixing the collective problems with Rush Hour could end up taking a while, and I’m not currently convinced they will ever reach an acceptable standard on old generation consoles.

I only purchased the season ticket because it was discounted at launch for Playstation Plus members. So it looked like an absolute bargain, but I should have listened to my inner “too good to be true” skepticism.

• Like Like x 1
  33. david-bright184169

That isn't something I've heard of, what is Crypto mining?

34. dhekelian

dhekelian Well-Known Member

LOL, it is the main reason there is a shortage in the shops of new consoles and of the latest graphic cards although it is supposed to be easing.

Regarding last gen consoles, DTG are stuck in a hole and need to do something about it. They can't just drop the last gen (and nor should they) as it is their biggest customer base and they obviously can't put the same version on last gen as is on the next gen as it struggles. So they have to commit in doing a different version for last gen even though they said they would never do this but they have to.

They can't stop developing the game as people will go elsewhere but what amazes me more than anything else surely someone at DTG knew the last gen would struggle with this many services but apparently they didn't and released it? Surely someone tested it before release on last gen? With DTG's record on fixing bugs I can see this one being around for a few months, hope not though.

• Like Like x 3
  35. taybarker20

taybarker20 Active Member

Are there 12 car 377 services?

36. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

I have to disagree. Ever since I can remember, there have been “shortages” of new consoles.

37. dhekelian

dhekelian Well-Known Member

Yes of course there has but not caused by crypto mining on this scale.

38. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

It does seem like a difficult balance really.

On the one hand, you can build a route to run on the older consoles first and foremost and then simply make the route look nicer. However, if for example in this situation layers cannot be introduced, particularly those that are on the route on a day to day basis in real life then there would, of course, be complaints and widespread disappointment. If we were then told this was because of a technical problem and that for the sake of parity it was decided to not attempt to introduce them to the more capable platforms then there would be uproar. There is no question that not introducing the layers for anyone because of the technical limitations of the older platforms would be a clear example of the older platforms being used to justify holding the more advanced examples back.

Now, the other solution is the one we currently have, use the more capable platforms to their full potential and release the route on older consoles without the extra layers and work on a solution that will hopefully enable them in the long term. Obviously, this solution comes with a certain degree of disappointment, however, likely not as much as if no one got the layers. At the end of the day, this solution gets everyone playing the route at least, and as many have pointed out, this route was not released during the Summer timeframe and continuing to hold off until it was absolutely certain the older consoles could not handle the full timetable under any circumstances then the release would have only been pushed back further into Autumn. I'm sure there are many of you who are keen to point out certain bugs and performance issues and that the route should have been delayed regardless, however, I am purely considering the issue of layers here and nothing else beyond, not least because this might not be the last time we are having this discussion about layers.

There are other solutions of course.

You could for example just release the route with all the layers regardless and hope for the best. End result everything crashes, and the route is effectively unusable for those on less capable platforms anyway without uninstalling the DLC from which the layers come. Plus of course, releasing an add-on that is quite literally impossible to play (unplayable is often used in an exaggerated sense but in this case, it sounds like it would be the case) is a sure-fire way to have Microsoft and Sony knocking on the door asking why DTG have released a DLC which does not actually function. Perhaps then you release the layers as a togglable option which you can turn on and off, but this doesn't really solve the 'this feature will be unplayable' problem. Once again Microsoft and Sony are knocking on the door asking why you've released a feature that breaks the game.

As a tangent, I have seen at least one person suggest that the idea that you can't release a feature that breaks the game is rendered null and void because you can always attempt to run games far beyond the capabilities of your PC. Console and PC are very different entities, whilst there are a small handful of variations of each console and a single version of the game must be developed to work for all of these. PC on the other hand comes with a near-infinite number of variations and so the options which can break your game are entirely necessary as the alternative would be building different versions of the game. The options are necessary to tailor the game to your specific platform's needs, this need simply doesn't exist on console with the magnitudes fewer variations that exist within each platform.

Now back to other potential solutions. Naturally, of course, it has been suggested by several people to offer a cutback core timetable to enable the layers to be added. However, as has been explained by DTG numbers are not necessarily the issue but the presence of unique trains which take up a disproportionately large amount of memory compared with just added another service with the same train. Because of this, this idea is a bit of a non-starter.

Now, a number of people have also suggested having two timetables, one offering the core services and another comprised of just the layers. Now on the surface, this is an ideal compromise. This way everyone gets all the services, just not necessarily at the same time. Certainly, I think this solution should be subject to particular consideration by DTG, in the long term if the full experience cannot be offered then this is the obvious alternative. However, there are a number of caveats with this. For one, if a solution can be worked out and the full experience can eventually be delivered, is it truly worth the extra time developing the separate timetable if it will be made obsolete anyway? Similarly, how many people will actually play these extra services in a route devoid of almost all other life due to the core services not being there? As much as there is a degree of demand for it on this forum, the vast majority of players are not here, a forum like this is, for the most part, home to the most passionate fans of the game and/or genre and as such might not be a true representation of what the wider player base is actually interested in. Now I'm not saying these things make the double timetable solution infeasible but it will be subject to weighing up between financial gain or loss, whether or not the wider player base will actually use it and most significantly whether the is a potential solution which might make the whole process redundant.

Finally, of course, there is the elephant in the room. If the less capable platforms cannot handle the full experience and are taking up a disproportionate amount of development time for what is, in reality, an audience that grows smaller with each passing day, then why are DTG bothering with them anymore? Especially when you consider that moving on from the older consoles for good is an unavoidable inevitability. Now, I do see the logic behind this argument. At some point, a majority of old generation consoles will move on and yes there will probably be a large number of people 'left behind' who will be greatly disappointed. It is a simple truth that at some point it will not be financially viable for DTG to continue development for the older platforms. That being said, now is not the time to move on. The older console markets are still a massive portion of the player base and as I and others have discussed there are a number of potential compromises that exist which justify continued support. For now, abandoning the older platforms and leaving these players with what they have already is short-sighted in my opinion, these players are too big a portion of the pie at the moment to simply ignore. I do not have any idea how long until DTG will move on, but in my opinion this really only makes sense with a new title, abandoning a large segment of your audience partway through a game's life-cycle isn't going to create a rather sour atmosphere.

Now, I cannot provide the solution, I can only speculate but in my, not necessarily popular opinion, the current arrangement is the best compromise for now. However, in my opinion, DTG should investigate the potential of the two-timetables option and if it is still apparent that the layers cannot be reintroduced into the existing timetable then, provided there is enough interest, this option should absolutely be implemented.

In all honesty, I don't think there is any solution to this that will make everybody happy. Any and all solutions will be a compromise and unless there is a way to drastically reduce memory usage across the board then I cannot see a permanent solution to this for this game. It is most certainly annoying and I really do sympathise with those on the older platforms who are at the end of the day, getting a lesser experience. I know many are keen to point out that you aren't necessarily paying for the layers and that they are simply a bonus, and I must admit, I do not agree with an Xbox One and PS4 special price reduction as you are technically still paying for the Series S/X and PS5 version. A price reduction would either mean, paying an extra premium when upgrading the console or everyone on the new generation simply buying the cheaper last generation version because they will get the new one anyway. The price reduction is a nice thought in an ideal world but to me, it just appears to add extra complication or potential workaround which mean it's not actually a special price reduction for those affected by the issue.

I also deeply sympathise with DTG and all those who worked on the route who because of this issue. It must be heartbreaking for a dev who has put months of work into this route only to be forced at the end to say, I'm sorry but we simply can't deliver the full experience to all our users. It must feel like a real gut punch to know that a not-so-insignificant portion of the work you dedicated all that time to cannot be experienced by all those who were so excited for it and that a large portion of the player base will be sorely disappointed.

So yeah, I hope a true solution can be found and we will all be able to move on, but for now, we exist in a difficult compromise and I do think there are many who underestimate the difficulties surrounding the solution and deciding on the most appropriate compromise, however, equally if not more so, I do think there are far too many people who are lacking sympathy regarding this situation and are too quick to say 'buy a new console' or 'it's just a game' without thinking of what difficulties there are in acquiring a new console and are severely overlooking the fact that, as the last couple years have proven beyond a doubt that video games are a wonderful escape from the chaos of the real world. At the end of the day, no one should be belittled or condescended because they feel let down because of this unfortunate circumstance.

We all just want to have some fun and enjoy some trains.

• Like Like x 5
  39. cloudyskies21

cloudyskies21 Well-Known Member

I was at Victoria and Battersea on Thursday and took a few pics, interesting to compare real-life scenery to the game.
    IMG_20211007_132528.jpg IMG_20211007_133104.jpg IMG_20211007_135718.jpg IMG_20211007_140114.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  40. david-bright184169

Microsoft themselves have started to go down the "forget the older consoles" route,
    Their flight sim is only available for X and S consoles

• Like Like x 2
  41. heyitspopcorn

heyitspopcorn Well-Known Member

But Halo: Infinite and Forza Horizon 5, which are arguably also flagship titles for Microsoft, will also be playable on Xbox One. For non-first party games, Call of Duty Vanguard and Battlefield 2042 will be on Xbox One and PS4. It is inevitable that at some point development for the Xbox One/PS4 will be left by the wayside, but given the current slump in production and availability of the new consoles, I think quite a lot of games will be released on 8th gen consoles until at least the end of 2022.

• Like Like x 1
  42. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone would want a version of FS2020 cut down for the Xbox One. It would either look or run horribly, or most likely both. As heyitspopcorn said, MS is still supporting Xbox One with flagship titles that can run reasonably well.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  43. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

I had a crash arriving at Brighton, too. An Unreal process has crashed - UE4-TS2Prototype whatever that means. Further down it says Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffff etc then a load of TS2Prototype_Win64_Shipping lines ... at least 9 or 10 identical ones. I've sent it off, presumably to EpicAccounts and also posted it to DTG as a bug on a ticket so I hope they get to see it. I thought/was hoping that the Unreal Engine problems had been sorted out already. Oh well.

• Like Like x 1
  44. david-bright184169

I have an Xbox series S and an Xbox One X, last night was the first time since the 4.26 update that I tried my One X,
    Loading a run at Victoria (1A06) was awful, I watched each element of the display appear one by one and then while waiting
    for departure time with doors open and brakes applied got the message S.P.A.D. and that with a green signal in front,
    Tried again and same slow loading but managed to get going this time.
    I got fed up with the stuttering even with resolution set at HD so gave up.
    Another thing I noticed was my poor old Xbox One X sounded like it was about to go into orbit.
    Before the update the fan never made that much noise.

• Like Like x 2
  45. Coastway trainspotter

Yes

46. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Yes, not sure how many but I’ve seen a few doing Brighton - London runs.

47. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

You literally just contradicted yourself. If DTG stop supporting last gen now the game would no longer be profitable.

• Like Like x 7
  48. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

Completely off topic I know but I didn't know there was another WW2 version of COD due shortly, many thanks for that snippet of info, I'll be pre-ordering that now :)

• Like Like x 2
  49. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

Anyone know / recommend a service with plenty of red signals? Ive just turned next signal aspect / distance off and I'm enjoying keeping track of the signals, want something to test my enjoyment

• Like Like x 1
  50. ajwilson1889

ajwilson1889 Active Member

I tried this today, drove Victoria to Brighton and game crashed at Brighton when I opened the doors, I've uninstslled now and will try again another day

• Like Like x 2