Loving Timetable On Bml

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pauldseath, Oct 9, 2021.

1. pauldseath

pauldseath New Member

Amidst all the negativity, I just wanted to say well done on the timetable in the latest Rush Hour DLC for London to Brighton.

I know that Jo has put a lot of effort into this and squeezed in so many services. It has added a lot of realism as now a train passes you almost every 2 mins and the main stations are so alive with noise.

I am loving this one. I play on X Box Series X and withstanding the graphical issue in the cab (keeps jumping in sharpness) it is great.

• Like Like x 11
  2. drdavewatford

drdavewatford Active Member

Agreed - the route is packed with detail and activity. Notwithstanding a couple of crashes I’m really enjoying it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Agree. I have done 2 scenarios so far and were really good. But i never got a aws warning twice coning into london Victoria at a red signal.

The graphics thing is in Q and A still being tested they said 2 nights ago. Hopefully get that soon as its kinda anoying, so i drive with head out window as its doesnt flicker. Lol

4. shinigamitrainfan

shinigamitrainfan New Member

I have been playing consistently despite the crashes because I think this is the best release they've had since the Underground line. It's so enjoyable to play. There are things I wish this game had, but this route and all of the train action and frequency has made this really come to life.

5. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

It's so enjoyable I play it too despite crashing lol I'm sick.
    But yeah great route but its early days...

6. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Once I compiled a full list of services which consistently crash on the loading screen or around Victoria, I was able to start enjoying the route on the ones which don't.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Totally agree, OP. Also playing on Series X, and other than the texture issues, BML and Rush Hour overall have been fantastic IMO.