Xbox Journey Class 387 Crash

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by anthonyhodgson77, Oct 10, 2021.

1. anthonyhodgson77

anthonyhodgson77 New Member

*Edit* Found a temporary work around. Change resolution on xbox settings to 1080p. No dashboard crash at Horley!

When doing class 387 introduction when selecting it from the journey option. It sends you to dashboard on xbox series x when you arrive at Horley and open your doors. Tried it 5 times and it dashboarded me at the same spot every time.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

I didn't do this. Just went straight in to timetable services but try saving it just before you get to Horley. When it crashes to try resume game and see if that works. I've started learning crash points so I would save the game just before.

3. anthonyhodgson77

Everything else seems fine apart from the obvious sound issues etc. Normal class 387 introduction has no issues. I think it might just be a bug from selecting it from the journey

4. HollyJScarrott

HollyJScarrott New Member

I'm getting exactly the same issue - I've tried on Xbox Cloud Gaming and my Xbox One, and it does the same. I've even tried re-installing the route, to no avail.

• Like Like x 1
  5. anthonyhodgson77

Been booted to dashboard on a few other services too since posting this. Makes me not want to start a service

• Like Like x 1