This Will Be The Last Thing I Purchase For Train Sim World.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by owenroser19, Oct 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

Not when you don't sleep. Plus some are only 15 minutes like all the 375 ones. And all the 166 are like less than 10 minutes. But I'm on holidays so I've been literally playing for 20 hours a day.

• Like Like x 2
  2. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Whilst I’m not inclined to believe that gen 8 support will be dropped with in the next 12 months, I do think it also won’t be around for ‘years’, not that I’m all that interested in that discussion either way, but, your percentages there are just a complete shambles anyway, 4 versions of next gen consoles are currently on the market, 2 of which are digital, so that statistic is flawed because it’s overlooking 50% of the available hardware.

That’s not even taking into account digital purchases made on disc consoles, something which many TSW users had to do before the game was available on disc.

Basically I would advise not using those statistics to accurately gauge next gen game sales.

3. bones.n.hombre

bones.n.hombre Active Member

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a few days off work.

• Like Like x 1
  4. alexjjones6024

alexjjones6024 Well-Known Member

So the simple fact is, a series S would run ok without the extra layers. However, DTG have stated that the Series S can and will run faultlessly ( in some ways) it needs the tweaks amending to allow this.

I can also state that when the potato man above stated that the series X runs faultlessly, that may be the case. But... The series S can also run FS2020 to a very high standard and technically loads up the entire earth. There is no possible way that a Series S should struggle and only the superior (Series X) should be the only console to run this DLC as it is in its current state. The series S is a very powerful console, it just needs optimisation and fixes by DTG to resolve the case of the out of memory issues...

• Like Like x 3