PlayStation London Commuter - Traffic Jam At Victoria

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by samuelbrookes1, Oct 8, 2021.

1. samuelbrookes1

samuelbrookes1 Active Member

I drove the 1M03 1746 Brighton to London Victoria Gatwick Express service, and got stuck at a red signal between Balham and Wandsworth Common. There was a traffic jam, with trains in every signal block from there to Victoria, because a service to Seaford & Ore had stopped in the middle of the junction.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hans Off

Hans Off New Member

Ditto on the Xbox 2nd journey 1m03 gatwick express Brighton to Victoria. Trains backed up beyond wandsworth common. Looks like. A arriving/departing service at victoria (Platform 15?) stopped at the station throat by a crossover. At least 3 other departing services are being held at the platform ends.

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

This is really weird because I was able to complete this journey service albeit with poor sound and a strange dragging effect on the train.

4. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Posted this in another thread on the same issue:

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

I just had an issue with 1F01. Stuck in a queue just after Clapham because of trains stuck at red near Victoria and trains not departing.
    This happens on Boston Sprinter as well. Someone told me instead of starting the service from the timetable spawn on foot at the starting station as close as you can before it starts and take over the service manually.
    Just did that for 1F01 and arrived in Vic with no delays or queues. Might be worth a try with this one even though it means doing the route again.

6. mitchell.wethly

mitchell.wethly New Member

Hoe can i do that

7. mitchell.wethly

Because i have to say the same problem on route 1M03 1746 from brighton to London Victoria and tot stick at a red signaal beteren balham and Wandsworth Common

8. valsirob

valsirob New Member

I was also stuck on a red light doing London Victoria to Brighton...The way to Brighton (some 13miles before) was blocked by other trains, which were not moving...Was waiting about 30min before restarting the route...Is this normal? Is there an update from Dovetail? Are there any comments from Dovetail about this?

9. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

On PC here, but I j ust ran 1M03, no problem - spawned in cab, followed a train from Three Bridges all the way up (on and off as I held back), yellows through East Croydon and Clapham, arrived at Victoria's approach a few minutes before time and awaited a platform for 50 seconds..

Ts2prototype Screenshot 2021.10.11 - 13.53.59.17.png

10. mitchell.wethly

To say again walging on A red signaal on route 1M03 between Brighton and London

11. li150special

li150special Well-Known Member

Same here (17,46 from Brighton to London Victoria, stuck at the red light with numerous services in front.

The patch notes for today's update mention Wandsworth Common, but only in connection with NPCs. I doubt that this is fixed already.

12. hermannk13

hermannk13 New Member

Happened to me too on Timetable Service 1W30 London Victoria to Brighton (Class 387). Second and third run went well until I opened the doors at Brighton. Unreal Engine crashed on 2nd and 3rd try. When posting this issue on the TSW Discussion board I had some snide remarks.
    Happened on another Service as well Brighton to London Victoria.

13. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Same issue with 1M03 as I type this. 15 mins and nothing moved ahead of me. Same train at London Vic sitting half in half out of the station blocking everything.

14. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

You'd really benefit from posting the signals you're being held at to help the timetable guy figure out where the issue is.

15. mandonov

mandonov Active Member

It’s not so much the signal that we’re held at that is the issue, but a stuck train leaving Victoria.

I started the 1M03 service again. When I was near Hassocks I decided to check the map and saw that the obstruction had already occurred at Victoria. I restarted the service and went straight to the map where I can see the train departing Victoria and becoming stuck as soon as the entire service began. Shortly after stopping, another train leaves Victoria passing directly in front of the stuck train and taking its path.

You can watch it happen on the map below:

16. GoldenShuttle

GoldenShuttle New Member

I have got stuck at signal VC 564 on service 1F01 (Littlehampton/Eastbourne to London Victoria)
    All signals ahead of me have a train waiting and the platform I am supposed to end up at, also contains a train which is also waiting on a red.