Game Still Lagging, Waste Of Money, Never Again!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Patrick Kolinski, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

After long long long time on this game…i can say that is a waste of money and time. On ps4 the new routes still lagging when a train pass away, nothing new and its boring. They adding nothin all the time, no new features and the passengers looks terrible. No more money to spend for you guys on Dovetail! :mad:

Edited by DTG Natster - Removed inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Patrick Kolinski I understand you are frustrated, and we want you to be able to express that on these forums, however please remember that this is a space for users of all ages and if you continue to use inappropriate language you risk being suspended from posting.

• Like Like x 3
  3. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

you not alone BML ON THE PS4/5 is a disgrace

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

I'm just playing far cry 6 in the hope that a fix will come soon. The silence is palpable though.

• Like Like x 2
  5. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

I’ve given up playing LC and Dresden until they get fixed . I love TSW and the idea is that it chills me out, but at the moment it is defeating the object

• Like Like x 4
  6. Sheldon1000

On PS5 Dresden is absolutely fine. But on London Commuter the PS5 version is just unplayable as it crashes randomly and often.

• Like Like x 6
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. goochdog#5870

goochdog#5870 Well-Known Member

I’m pleased it’s working for our PS5 friends . Have you got BR 101 installed and working on there as well ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sheldon1000

No I don't have the BR 101 which indeed may be why iv had no issues with Dresden.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  9. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I‘m on PS5 and do have the Br 101 installed. Zero crashes and FPS of 45-60.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

Hi
    I Have BML desinstalled, always i try to play any scenario 20 seconds after start, crash gives a ce error and i have to shutdown my ps5.

• Like Like x 1
  11. phillipa#1949

I fully agree with every word you have just said the crashes are at Random & untimely as well Reigate has been left half un-finished as well missing station sign missing level crossing a 377 is blocking the path of the BR class 166 when it enters the station

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Dresden on PS5 for me is more or less a slideshow on approach to Dresden.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I dunno what you guys have done to your PS5s, but this isn't the experience I'm having. Mine has only crashed on BML a couple of times in a fair few hours of play (yes, they were at random times and quite annoying, but it's still giving plenty of enjoyment with both 377 and 387, plus all the layers). Why do you have to shutdown your PS5, why not just restart the game?

Dresden crashed for me with the DB BR 101 installed, but once rid of that, it's been solid, even in 4K. What are you judging your "slideshow" to be? 30fps?

14. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I’m not sure of the exact FPS, all I know is that there are long pauses and everything seems sticky and jittery. I’ve noticed a lot of routes on the PS5 version of the game have become noticeable sticky compared to the PS4 version being run on the PS5. This is obviously due to increased draw distances, extra layers etc, but it’s certainly not a consistently ‘smooth’ experience for me on any route. Given the PS5 specs, I didn’t expect to see such poor performance.

• Like Like x 3
  15. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

The BML scenarios are the issue for me, timetable seems somewhat stable, although I have had a couple of crashes, but then in timetable I’ve had a couple of run ins with the dispatcher not working correctly.

Dresden for me is much more stable, with all layers including the 101 I haven’t had a crash in 800 miles, the FPS is sitting at around 30 for me on approach to Dresden, which is perfectly fine considering the density of the area.

• Like Like x 1
  16. phillipa#1949

& what does DTG have to say about all this they haves seem to have gone very Quite over all this the Error codei am getting on my PS5 is CE 108255-1 the meaning of this code means there is Software COMPATIBILITY issues meaning DTG did not update the Rom files properly which is causing the PS5 version to crash.

And all we can do is sit back & wait for DTG to find the Patch notes to rectifier the crashing we could be waiting & there making a Physical Disc version of this who do you think going to buy that after this

• Like Like x 3
  17. phillipa#1949

I did Ask Matt During there Live Stream tonight as to what was being done about the PS5 /4 Version constantly crashing Matt Casually Replied with this We are looking into it so we could be in for a long wait or they don,t care or both Matt Thank-you very much from one very unhappy PS4/5 Owner

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  18. Patrick Kolinski

Patrick Kolinski Active Member

And after all this time one big question come everytime…Can i ask you why the damn you release new addons if you cant fix the previous? And if you making some changes its after 1 year…I dont know but for real you guys there you not feeling any shame that the clients have all these problems? The lags, the ridiculous thing with the Rush Hour realease and the addons on PS, do you any of you feeling shame??

• Like Like x 3