No Stops At Other Stations

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by traingeek241, Oct 11, 2021.

1. traingeek241

traingeek241 Member

Hi all,

Just wondering why the Southern lines don't stop at other stations such as Redhill, Horley, Balham, streatham etc?

This is a local route to me and I'm confused as to why they put these stations in the game and they're not going to use.

• Like Like x 1
  2. paulc

paulc Well-Known Member

The station will always be represented in game as its there in real life, as to why nothing stops there I can`t answer that sorry :)

There is all manner of stuff in game that is not accessible such as sidings & industrial areas etc.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dan5324

dan5324 Active Member

Too many of the same service and not enough variation is the problem that’s gonna plague this route I feel. It’s ok boasting 1200 or whatever services, not so much if 90% are the same thing and the rest are undrivable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

I think they are thameslink stops only

5. dan5324

dan5324 Active Member

Nope. All those stations have southern services.

6. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

The dev who created the timetable mentioned being unable to get services in due to technical and time limitations, which is more than fair enough considering the size of the timetable.

If a Thameslink DLC ever does make it to the game, and a layer is provided to this route, the timetable for them is already built so we would see stopping services at these stations, If those services ever come.

7. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

In real life some trains stop at Selhurst platforms 3 and 4 in the early mornings as I think its to transport staff to the depot. They also stop there and at Thornton Heath after Crystal Palace games.