Peninsula Corridor Crashed My Ingame Sound

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DB628, Oct 9, 2021.

1. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Hello Folks.
    Since yesterday I lost for the eighth time the entire Ingame Sound while starting and playing a service on Peninsula Corridor.
    The entire sound goes completely silence like it happened on the Boston Sprinter preview by TrainSim-Matt and it only helps to restart my Xbox Series X, but it always happen again randomly on Peninsula Corridor multiple Times.

Matt can you please look into this, because it’s a huge Gamebreaker for the entire Route.

• Like Like x 2
  2. drdavewatford

drdavewatford Active Member

I’ve had the same issue on Peninsula Corridor on one of the cab car journey missions. Very irritating.

3. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

I got it with the F40 always and also with the MP15DC, I didn’t test it with the Baby Bullet Train or GP38 yet.

It’s really annoying and need to fixed quickly because it’s unplayable when it crashed the whole Xbox sound

• Like Like x 2
  4. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

First thing you need to do is check your console updates? Had exactly the same issue a few weeks ago ( post might still be up in Tech reports) where entering the cab of the F40 Crashed all sounds completely ( including on other games!) Turned out it was due to a console update that hadn't been automatically installed. If there's no update available then I'd advise putting this in Tech reports

5. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

I have always all Xbox updates installed, it make it automatically

• Like Like x 2
  6. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

That's how my series S is set up but there was an update that hadn't applied automatically which fixed the problem. Not all updates will apply automatically despite your console being set too so it's worth checking!

7. gergonemes

gergonemes Member

I also experienced it on xsx.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

DTG JD can you please look into this issue?
    It’s unplayable when the whole Xbox lost the Ingame Sound while playing TSW 2 Peninsula Corridor

• Like Like x 1
  9. steve1360

steve1360 New Member

I have the same problem on Xbox one, reported it but nothing other than we'll tell the developers. Possible work around that works for me is when the game starts in the cab don't do anything for about a minute, then start flicking switches etc and it then doesn't drop the sound

10. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey - thank you for flagging, and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I've added this to our issue tracker list, where it's been flagged to the team for further investigation.

• Like Like x 2