Xbox Silent Aws

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by hells.high.lord666, Oct 12, 2021.

1. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

There are times when driving London Commuter when the AWS warning notif lights up but there is no sound whatsoever. Wouldn't happen in real life, shouldn't happen in the game!

• Like Like x 2
  2. cmadonna1998

cmadonna1998 Active Member

Is it the AWS or the vigilance? I have noticed issues with the vigilance alarm not sounding, but never with the AWS not sounding.

3. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

I'm going to be honest and say no clue because the only difference is the alarm sound. It could be the vigilance, the DSD or the AWS ( not that I know what DSD is or what it does), I just know that the little amber warning circle circle illuminates but no alarm sounds and If I don't notice it in time it stops the train

4. superb

superb Member

Both have an issue with the sounds, the AWS is missing when approaching London between Balham and Victoria with some not all Yellow or reds, I have had some green signals not sound in the other direction. The Vigilance sometime does not sound when there is rain on the roof of the 377 units (sounds like hail?) anyway there are issues with the warning sounds depending on traffic and what is making a sound at the time the warning are meant to go off.

5. ZebedeeZo

ZebedeeZo New Member

I also have had this issue, but only with the AWS sound so far. I haven't had a vigilance issue that I know of.

I've also found that it's not consistently on one area, because I've re-done a route when I've had it and it only occasionally happens.

And, sometimes I will hear the first 50-100ms of the audio before it gets silenced.

It's very frustrating because it can completely throw you off schedule.

6. B3N

B3N Active Member

Its a known issue

7. NQuarter

NQuarter Member

Come stand at the Platform with us, while we wait for the Bug Fixing Train to Arrive. I warn you though, we may actually die here while waiting..

8. d.heal

d.heal Well-Known Member

It does in on PlayStation and probably on PC.