The East Coast Mainline

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by First capital connect, Oct 12, 2021.

1. First capital connect

First capital connect Well-Known Member

The east coast mainline has been suggested thousands of times and twice by myself but this time I come with something a little but different
    This route would start at London kings cross and go to Peterborough completing a 72 miles route along with the 3 mile route to moorgate
    This route would be set in late 2018/ early 2019
    So after virgin trains because of licensing
    Please note this route will be made without the 700s and 717s due to licensing
    Great northern and LNER would be the main TOCs and would be the starting ones

Great northern
    Class 313
    download (3).jpeg
    The class 313 would run moorgate to welwyn garden city/Stevenage services along with some services heading out of kings cross
    This train would be in there run down first capital connect livery with Great northern branding as they never were put in white
    This would be nothing but a relivery and adding some functions along with a pantograph so it should take up too much time
    Class 387
    download (6).jpeg
    These trains would run services to Peterborough replacing the class 700 services these would also go up to Stevenage from kings cross and turn off as AI going to the Cambridge area
    This again would be nothing but a reskin

LNER
    Class 43 and 91
    download (7).jpeg
    These would run intercity services to and form kings cross to Peterborough stopping at Stevenage time to time
    The class 43 would be a reskin of the one we already have while the class 91 would be the first new train
    So that's 4 trains to start with and 3 of them being reskins so it weighs up

Potential addons
    Great northern class 365
    download (8).jpeg
    The class 365 would run most of the London to Peterborough commuter services alongside the 387 this would be the second new train and is apart of the networker family which has seen both class 166(GWR) and class 465(southeastern) being implemented in game
    These would be in the all white livery shown above instead of the purple slash on the top which they had near the end of there time

LNER
    Class 800/801
    download (9).jpeg
    With pretty much no difference between the 2 this should be pretty easy for DTG to do in terms of creating the 2 the main difference is the 800 has diesel generator which won't be used in game so it would be a thing of just numbering

• Like Like x 5
  2. First capital connect

First capital connect Well-Known Member

Hull trains
    download (4).jpeg
    We would see the class 180 if the route was set anytime before late 2019
    And the 802 if the route was set from late 2019
    But I believe the 2 ran along together at some point and this would be a hull trains pack
    The 802 would be a reskin of the 800/801 and the 180 would be a new train that could be brought over as a dlc for GWE as the 180 had pretty much the same livery as I did when with FGW these trains would run the same as the LNER trains
    Grand central
    download (5).jpeg
    Class 180s would be a reskin of each other
    These would run to and from kings cross thoth I am unsure these stop at Peterborough meaning these might not be in game
    Kings cross images (2).jpeg
    Finsbury park download (12).jpeg
    Peterborough
    download (10).jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Fun Part here is that everyone will start doing Knebworth which is what Matt did on TS22 version.

4. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

I personally want a Remake of the ECML From TSC, the OG Between Newcastle and York,
    I’ve already given some time and written a suggestion about it I think that route would be Perfect, a Deltic, Valenta HSTs, Already Existing Reference Material, I loved that route back in TSC and would love to see remade in TSW, and I’m sure Many others would love to see it as well

• Like Like x 1
  5. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

An ECML without Deltics would be sacrilege.

• Like Like x 1