Arosalinie - Finally Managed It!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Princess Entrapta, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

Today I at last accomplished an Arosa-Chur service stopping at every single stop on time, rather than several minutes later with each and every station.
    It's certainly an...experience doing the full run at 60kph the entire way.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Nice to see you enjoy playing it . I don’t . Wish I’d not bought it , or at least got a refund . Hopefully wcl isn’t as big a let down

• Like Like x 4
  3. Boris The Frog

Boris The Frog Active Member

How does it look and play on current gen? I really do like the idea of a twisty mountain route but was a bit put off by the visual quality on (at the time) X1X. I'm not entirely sure of the process DTG/Rivet take when adapting routes for lesser machines, so if it's a case of lowering texture quality and/or thinning out assets then it would be really interesting to know what it looks like if they've been returned for the new crop of consoles.

4. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I really like this route but the letdowns are the really arbitrary and inconsistent seeming zs notifications and the absolutely absurd and impossible timetable which often requires you to run significantly over the speed limit in order to get somewhere the oncoming train can pass you, or end up with a ten minute delay as you wait for it coming down the single track.
    Visually it's better looking than some routes, but not of the visual quality of some other ones. It does however seem almost completely immune to the XBox texture bug.