End Of Game Tsw2 On Ps4-ps5

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Rayden78, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Rayden78

Rayden78 New Member

Fin del juego TSW2 en PS4-PS5. Hola soy nuevo aquí, esta es mi primera opinión-contribución en el foro, saludos a todos. Me sentí obligado a dar mi opinión sobre todo este lío, estoy muy decepcionado y triste por este asunto. Primero estoy totalmente de acuerdo con algo que leí en este mismo hilo hace unos minutos. Dovetail debería, por respeto al consumidor, dejar de lanzar más dlcs en PS4-PS5. En mi opinión hay un exceso de contenido que la propia empresa no es capaz de gestionar por falta de tiempo y personal. Y eso se refleja en el hecho de que estos últimos meses han sido un auténtico desastre. El último ha sido el dlc de Londres ... ¿Dovetail realmente prueba sus productos (prueba) antes de lanzarlos a la venta? ¿Cómo explicar que algo que cuesta tanto dinero salga en estas condiciones? ¿Te parece normal? Ciertamente me parece muy poco serio. Luego también pienso en las absurdas restricciones de Sony sobre el tema de los 64gb y hoy con el tema del trofeo ... algo incomprensible. He invertido más de 350 € en este juego y creo que merezco el respeto tanto de Sony como de Dovetail. Por lo tanto, haga todo lo posible para solucionar este problema o no continúe castigando al usuario de la consola de esta manera. Y es una pena pero no estoy dispuesto a comprarme una PC para seguir disfrutando de este juego. Ojalá pueda volver a comprar un dlc en unos meses ... pero no lo haré hasta que hablen y solucionen todos los problemas actuales. Gracias y buenas noches.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Rayden78

Rayden78 New Member

Sorry for the long message but when cutting and pasting some text has been put several times and it does not let me change or edit it. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

The English version please?

• Like Like x 2
  4. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

[QUOTE = "formulabee # 1362, post: 392392, member: 23310"] The English version please? [/ QUOTE]

Via Google translate:

End of game TSW2 on PS4-PS5. Hello I am new here, this is my first opinion-contribution in the forum, greetings to all. I felt compelled to give my opinion on this whole mess, I am very disappointed and sad about this matter. First I totally agree with something I read in this same thread a few minutes ago. Dovetail should, out of respect for the consumer, stop releasing more dlcs on PS4-PS5. In my opinion there is an excess of content that the company itself is not capable of managing due to lack of time and personnel. And that is reflected in the fact that these last few months have been a real disaster. The last one was the London dlc ... Does Dovetail really test their products (test) before releasing them for sale? How to explain that something that costs so much money comes out in these conditions? Does it seem normal to you? It certainly seems very unserious to me. Then I also think about Sony's absurd restrictions on the 64gb issue and today with the trophy issue ... something incomprehensible. I have invested over € 350 in this game and I think I deserve the respect of both Sony and Dovetail. So, do your best to fix this issue or don't continue to punish the console user in this way. And it's a shame but I'm not willing to buy a PC to continue enjoying this game. Hopefully I can buy a dlc again in a few months ... but I won't until they talk and fix all the current issues. Thank you and good night. Then I also think about Sony ' s absurd restrictions on the 64gb issue and today with the trophy issue ... something incomprehensible. I have invested over € 350 in this game and I think I deserve the respect of both Sony and Dovetail. So, do your best to fix this issue or don't continue to punish the console user in this way. And it's a shame but I'm not willing to buy a PC to continue enjoying this game. Hopefully I can buy a dlc again in a few months ... but I won't until they talk and fix all the current issues. Thank you and good night. Then I also think about Sony's absurd restrictions on the 64gb issue and today with the trophy issue ... something incomprehensible. I have invested over € 350 in this game and I think I deserve the respect of both Sony and Dovetail. So, do your best to fix this issue or don ' t continue to punish the console user in this way. And it's a shame but I'm not willing to buy a PC to continue enjoying this game. Hopefully I can buy a dlc again in a few months ... but I won't until they talk and fix all the current issues. Thank you and good night. I have invested over € 350 in this game and I think I deserve the respect of both Sony and Dovetail. So, do your best to fix this issue or don't continue to punish the console user in this way. And it's a shame but I'm not willing to buy a PC to continue enjoying this game. Hopefully I can buy a dlc again in a few months ... but I won't until they talk and fix all the current issues. Thank you and good night. I have invested over € 350 in this game and I think I deserve the respect of both Sony and Dovetail. So, do your best to fix this issue or don ' t continue to punish the console user in this way. And it's a shame but I'm not willing to buy a PC to continue enjoying this game. Hopefully I can buy a dlc again in a few months ... but I won't until they talk and fix all the current issues. Thank you and good night.

5. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Pues hijo, yo ya gaste más de 1800 euros, tengo el juego y los 41 DLCs que salieran hasta ahora, pero no creo que tudo sea culpa de dovetail, yo juego cantidad, estoy jubilado por eso en mi casa hay 2 playstation 4, la mía viejita con 8 años de 500 gigas y la pro de mi hijo y nieto. La mía va genial con un disco duro de 3000 GB de carga rapida, la consola tiene descargados y prontos para jugar 243 juegos con sus respectivos DLCs. Y no me da tantos problemas como la pro da a mi hijo. El echo es que yo no tengo problemas sino con las luces de GWR, en las viejas glorias de noche se ve fatal y el sonido de cane creek, cuanto a Dresden aún no me apareció ningún error, me descarrilar alguna vez pero también lo hacía antes. No sé, o tengo suerte o el problema no es solo de Dovetail. Ah soy YO-VIRIATO, tudo en mayúsculas mi usuario de PSN.

6. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

Tysm