London Commuter Fix Feedback

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Please can we get some insight into the things DTG is looking at to properly resolve the issues on London Commuter?

What is causing the low FPS and what things are you looking at to increase/stabilise FPS?

Why are so many trains getting stuck in traffic jams? Joethefish explained he had simulated each hour of the timetable, so either Joe ignored all these traffic jams (highly unlikely) or something is causing the traffic jams unexpectedly.

Why is the game crashing so much across ALL platforms?

My understanding is that the community team exist to engage the community - but it’s radio silence. Talk to us. Tell us what TrainSim-Matt and other devs are focusing on to get the game up and running as it should. We know things are fluid, but if you help the community to understand what has gone wrong, we can be more understanding. Be honest. Tell us the good, the bad and the darn right ugly.

It is a week tomorrow since London Commuter came out and we are none the wiser as to what is really happening.

A daily update would be nice e.g. ‘yesterday, Matt went through 100 timetable simulations etc etc but nothing he looked at gave him the information he needed etc etc’. Ask the community to each run a specific service and report back any anomalies. Use us and abuse us. We can be your best asset.

• Like Like x 9
  2. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

I took issue with this testing method when mentioned during the stream. The timetable needs to be allowed to run for several consecutive hours for these issues to become apparent. Testing it in hourly increments means the timetable is reset every hour. Drive this route for a few hours without exiting the game and much like Boston, the traffic jams begin to build-up, and never clear.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

London commuter? All your other posts call it Brighton commuter? :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

Just give up mate. It's a disaster on Playstation and always will be. Delete it and move on, I have. Even after spending hundreds of dollars on it, I just can't deal with the frustration anymore.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I keep forgetting what it’s called lol so I switch from London/Brighton Commuter and BML.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Just call it that power station one

• Like Like x 2