London Commuter Issues Since Today's Update

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WaveyDavey, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

I've been running the route since day one and the only issues I've had are low fps in certain busy areas and a single journey mode activity (The first one after the tutorial) that crashed each time I arrived in Brighton.

Since today's update though I've not managed to complete any run at all without a UE crash. I've been picking timetable runs as I normally do and some are crashing as soon as they load up and others shortly after starting the run.

Anyone else having similar issues since today's update as at present it's literally unplayable now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

Hopefully sorted.

Realised I'd forgotten to verify the install in Steam so did that and it found one file with an issue which it re-downloaded. I've then tried a couple of the runs that had been crashing at start-up and they now start OK. Not got time to do a full run now but will give it a try later or tomorrow.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. redrev1917

redrev1917 Well-Known Member

Ive not had a single crash since todays update where as before I couldnt manage 2 runs without atleast one crash. Also far less laggy.

Its pleasure to drive now and Im begining to enjoy running it for the first time!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Blu

Blu Active Member

Im having more issues now since the update on Rush Hour routes, But I have also updated my OS to w11 in the last 24hrs so not sure if that is an issue? Non Rush Hour routes are fine.