Unsure About Season Pass

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by elvescast, Oct 13, 2021.

1. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

I play on a Xbox one X and I'm worried about all the different opinions and complaints I see on the Internet, reviews on the xbox store.

I really want to purchase the season pass but will it play or crash? I understand that I might not get all layers but I will get all the included locos/units in each dlc?

I mainly play my own custom services using scenario planner so not sure whether will crash all time or not?

Would appreciate any responses from the people who play and know (I consider opinions in this forum to be the most informed) thanks to anyone who can shed some light ir share there views and experience with it.

2. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

I've done one service on scenario planner on BML and I had the best fps at London Victoria ever, however, like most of the other routes there is very little variety of paths, only one path from london to brighton and not all the platforms are availabe. On a whole the concept of rush hour is what TSW has needed for a while and when the routes do work they are a pleasure to play seeing another train every minute at busy stations rather than one every 15-30 mins (e.g. SKA). The new night lighting on Dresden is fantastic and should be done more in the future.
    Boston Sprinter is the most playable route, it has never crashed on me and fps isn't awful when arriving at Boston, only issues are the dispatcher (not all the time) and the signalling bugs. Dresden crashes all the time for me (Xbox one) even when I'm on the non-ICE timetable and London commuter is 50/50 when it comes to performance and crashes.
    I really do hope, for the sake of those who are still yet to get the season ticket, that they guarantee an extension beyond the end of 2021, because of all the performance issues and various bugs in each route, which will take a while to be fixed.
    In my opinion if I bought the season ticket now and experienced the routes I would regret buying it., £34.00 for three barley playable routes.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bones.n.hombre

bones.n.hombre Active Member

I have not purchased the rush hour addon, for the reasons you have mentioned. I play on series X.

4. elvescast

elvescast Active Member

Thank you thomastl59374 for replying you have given me some more thought.

I will pick it up I think as when I get next gen I will still have it and I do get the locos and units which is great.

The Boston sprinter was the one I was looking forward to the route the most so I can bear with the little things for now.

Thanks again for replying.

5. apophis55

apophis55 Active Member

I also share the doubt on whether or not to get it, i have an original xbox one and so far i was always able to play TSW2 without many issues. Anyone also on original xbox one any feedback?