Which Countries Would You Like To See Represented With A Route?

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by Random Railfan, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Well-Known Member

The title is pretty self-explanatory. You can be as general or specific as you'd like. I'd be cool to see suggestions for new countries, since I haven't really seen much discussion on here about wished-for locales.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fcsflyboy

fcsflyboy New Member

I would like to see some Russian routes. I think it would be neat to drive a portion of the Trans Siberian Express out of major stations.

I know Russia is a HUGE country but I think a 100 mile Russian route is necessary. Even today in modern times you can still find Soviet stock roaming the rails, and lets face it, they have some pretty unique locos!

I am from the United States, and one of the things I really enjoy about TS is the ability to “tour the world” and Russia is one of those regions of the world that needs justice in TS.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Well-Known Member

Completely agree with you. They've got really unique railways and stock over there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fcsflyboy

fcsflyboy New Member

So long as (if) the route released includes classic diesels and electrics NOT the modern “look like every other country” stock haha.

I really do the the Trans-Siberian Express is named train that needs justice served

5. ItayLevy2001

ItayLevy2001 Member

Israel.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

These are a few of the routes that would be good in TS20xx
    Belgium - Freeware routes available for parts of the country
    Netherlands - Freeware routes available for parts of the country
    France - Freeware routes available for parts of the country but the only DTG add-ons is for TGV/LGV Routes
    Italy - Freeware routes available for parts of the country
    Poland ?

Peter

• Like Like x 1
  7. ItayLevy2001

ItayLevy2001 Member

But What about Israel??

8. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

What about it?
    In my post I only quoted the countries I have visited- same with you in your post.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I'm still surprised we haven't seen Mexico yet, would be interesting to see either an N de M or Ferromex route at some point.

• Like Like x 1
  10. pogboyw21

pogboyw21 New Member

I would really like Australian routes, even if there’s only a couple, I would still love to drive trains on the Zig-Zag railway or the Puffing Billy Railway. They both are Australian favourites.

11. AndTheBest

AndTheBest Active Member

I would really like to see Lehigh Valley route or Chicago & North Western Lines route this two are my favourite railroad, they are both america,, I would love to drive the EMD FT of the Lehigh Valley on the route of the Black Diamond from Buffalo to Sayre and the EMD F9AM of Chicago & North Western Lines from Chicago to one of the neareast city.

12. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

The Netherlands and Poland could both be good additions to the game, especially with both having connections to the already-established (In-game) German Rail Network.

13. beertje#8501

beertje#8501 New Member

Hello , i would love to see the route in Belgium from Brussels to Antwerp - central , a 43km (27miles) long railroad whit historical importance on the mainlaind , in the middle of this strech is Malines , well the first train ever driven on mainland was between Malines and Brussels on the May the 5th 1835. plss check this out Dovetail.

14. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member