Could Skyhook Have Saved Alittle Face If There Db 187 Had Included A...

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Oct 15, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Most new locos have tended to add a extra freight wagon as a bonus,yet db 187 a freight loco got nothing,so had skyhook added a freight wagon with there db 187 might people have cut them a little bit of slack for the db 187 issues?

• Like Like x 1
  2. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

They might have saved a little face if they told us beforehand that the sound was from the 185. However, they would have lost sales and I suspect that they preferred the loss of face.

• Like Like x 1
  3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Frankly I think they've lost far more sales by not telling people in advance. The backlash has been terrible.

• Like Like x 11
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Do you mean the I type boxcar used to transport Beer? In the case of SKA it's going to be the SNCB/NMBS registered ones or Deutsche Bahn ones painted in German beer brands.

5. Sheldon1000

Sheldon1000 Well-Known Member

No.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

No, Skyhook most likely knew what they were doing when they released this wreck called 187. The only thing Skyhook should have done is put the 187 on hold and make a Statement about why they're doing it, maybe with a video of the current 187.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The worst rated DLC on Steam for TSW 2. Speaks volumes really. We shouldn’t have to tolerate this.

I don’t know if Jasper was having a dig at Skyhook last night, but he said something along the lines of we went with the 150 because we knew we had the sounds and the references ready to do it. I just hope Rivet improve the sounds as the ones we heard last night aren’t the AP sounds which have been referenced in a video posted on a West Cornwall thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Honestly, it wouldn‘t surprise me if he did. Rivet have been getting tons of flak for as long as they‘ve been developing their own content for TSW. Must be nice for them to get a little breather while Skyhook are getting the short end of the stick on the forums.

• Like Like x 4
  9. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Especially since at the same time Rivet were being raked over the coals for Arosa, Skyhook dropped the first landscape screenshots from Cane Creek and were being praised to the stars for them.