London Commuter In-game!!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, Oct 16, 2021.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Wasn't sure to know which area to post it under....Still trying to learn more of the UK rail services, despite hailing from the US(LIRR being my home route and yes I advocate that dlc to the max). If anyone's familiar with the Southern service, I see Hove in the map but can't access nowhere to the station(I guess mods can idk). Is there service that actually operates between. HOVE AND Preston Park since those curve tracks connect...and would it been cool to see not only Hove station in the game, BUT also if its confirmed service between Hove and parts of the Brighton Main Line...I jus need someone or ppl to school me on this.

Sorry for the long essay type question!

2. Nielsen

Nielsen Well-Known Member

Many of the destinations and stopping locations listed on the displays aren’t included on the playable map. What you see on the in-game map is what you get, and you’ll notice all the branch lines lead to nothing, except one having a single station.

3. jon_mann

jon_mann Member

It was mentioned on one of the streams that although the tracks are there on the map, Hove has not been modeled so there are no services to there.

4. taybarker20

taybarker20 Active Member

I noticed ardingly branch line is walkable and in the game

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Hove is on the map so that trains going via west coastway but NOT via Brighton have somewhere off map to terminate (and then portal out of the game), so whilst it's on the map, has track and scenery etc there's the invisible wall which stops you walking there. The same is likely true of the curve from Wivelsfield which goes off towards Lewes

And indeed is a spawn point for walk on foot, there's even some aggregate wagons parked there. Unfortunately the guy who did the timetable "ran out of time" to put in more than two freight services, despite spending five MONTHS getting the remaining passenger repeats working

6. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Got It...I appreciate yall responses..And yea they have stations in the game map but can't access it...and I was shocked that only 2 freight services in the game....and I think there's also freight layers(ai only) like north of that many junctions past Clapham Junction