PC Broken Signal At Chur Station At Certain Times

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by railhub#5135, Oct 16, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Now go through these pictures carefully and try to understand what I mean.

In these 2 screenshots, each of them have a different time of the day which I spawned in at Chur Station using Explore on Foot mode to check for the arriving trains. In one photo I spawned at Chur Station at 7:05 AM to take the 7:07 AM Arosa bound train and in another photo I spawned at Chur Station at 11:05 AM to take the 11:07 AM Arosa bound train. As you can see in one photo taken at 7:05 AM Train Sim World time the signal has changed from red to all clear for the train to leave the sidings and arrive on the platform to start the 7:07 AM Arosa bound service. In the other photo taken at 11:05 AM the signal is still showing red and the train is still at the sidings and not arriving on the platform to start the 11:07 AM Arosa bound service.

So at hours the signal shows all clear and at some hours it doesn't. I need to know what's wrong with the AI system in the route and how I can really fix this. Again I looked at it just now and I was trying to see if I can adjust the signal myself using my mouse. I would kindly appreciate a quick reply to my post since I need to troubleshoot this problem as this game is very important for me and I paid so much money to buy it.

Attached Files:

2. roggek

roggek Active Member

3. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

Thank you so much for your reply I was waiting for that. I tried that as well and neither did that make a difference. Yesterday, when I used Explore on Foot mode and spawned at 7:05 PM at Chur station to take the 7:07 PM service bound for Arosa, the train didn't arrive on the platform. I checked the timetable and hoped I wasn't in a hurry that I selected the wrong time and the timetable was right. Then tried spawning again at 7:05 PM and waited for 13 minutes but the train didn't come. Then tried spawning at 7:00 PM and saw the train from the other platform going to the sidings expecting it to prepare for the next service to Arosa. Same thing for 11:00 AM. Neither did that work.

Here are the timings when I spawn at Chur Station but the signal stays red and the train stays in the sidings

1) 5:05 AM for the 5:07 AM Arosa bound service
    2) 10:05 AM for the 10:07 AM Arosa bound service
    3) 11:05 AM for the 11:07 AM Arosa bound service
    4) 2:05 PM for the 2:08 PM Arosa bound service
    5) 6:05 PM for the 6:07 PM Arosa bound service
    6) 7:05 PM for the 7:05 PM Arosa bound service
    7) 9:50 PM for the 9:55 PM Arosa bound service

Here are the timings when I spawn at Chur Station but the signal changes colour for the train to arrive at the platform

1) 6:15 AM for the 6:19 AM Arosa bound service
    2) 7:05 AM for the 7:07 AM Arosa bound service
    3) 8:05 AM for the 8:07 AM Arosa bound service
    4) 9:05 AM for the 9:07 AM Arosa bound service
    5) 3:05 PM for the 3:07 PM Arosa bound service
    6) 4:05 PM for the 4:07 PM Arosa bound service
    7) 5:10 PM for the 5:11 PM Arosa bound service
    8) 8:05 PM for the 8:06 PM Arosa bound service

Perhaps, this route needs some updating to fix the confused signalling system which persists when using explore on foot mode to spawn at Chur station at other hours prior to departure of the next train. Maybe the updating of this route should start on Monday so that the AI system is properly checked up and the bug is all fixed for the confused signalling system at certain hours mentioned.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  4. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I have seen the issue being that nobody else has faced a broken signal at Chur which is preventing the southbound Arosa service from entering the platform at certain times. If you see in my above post there is a time of the day when the signalling system has problems. The only place I have seen on other forums where players face a broken signal is at Litzruti while playing the timetable which is preventing the AI train from Arosa arriving so that the Arosa bound train can proceed. This route has been working all along since I downloaded it in May,

I am re sending this post because I have to get this DLC working properly. The game has updated itself 5 times and still the signal at Chur is broken at certain times.

Thank you so much if you could provide me any assistance.