Disappointed.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by njkendall42, Oct 9, 2021.

1. njkendall42

njkendall42 Member

Hi all.
    Purchased season ticket yesterday and downloaded London commuter. (Xbox one) I'm really disappointed with it. The sound is looping, it almost sounds like it plays a bit then stops then plays a bit..... Also getting blurred screen then game pauses and carries on for a while.
    I know there is a problem with sound on xbox and they are "working on it" (should be DTGs tag line, DTG.We are working on it!)but it doesn't half spoil the immersion. Non Rush hour routes are OK. It's a shame because I was waiting for this route before I bought the season ticket. Should I bother downloading the other rush hour routes? I don't know. I shall put a ticket in to DTG but I feel I have wasted my money. Oh well! Thanks DTG.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. xi haoyu china

xi haoyu china Active Member

[removed by Protagonist - please add some contribution with your posts]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021
  3. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t bother downloading the season ticket routes till they have sorted out the worst of the bugs and optimisation

4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Boston runs fine, but there are some issues with it (and it's a bit boring).

Dresden seems fine for me, other than a bit of a slowdown around Dresden itself, but that's on PS5 so YMMV. It's a good route too, with a fair amount of variety and great scenery — it's right up there with BML as a route.