Why So Many Stutters Now?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by chieflongshin, Oct 14, 2021.

1. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

This is me on Brighton today. I wish I could a)find a 3080 and b) find one that will fit in an Alienware Aurora as dell won't sell alone. I have 267mm length to find.

I ran everything on ultra earlier in Dresden and Brighton, it was using 13gb ram.

2. cattivo

cattivo Member

I have a 3080, alongside an i7 10700K, 32GB ram and an SSD drive. I'm getting pronounced stuttering on pretty much all the routes I've played recently, and it definitely seems to have been a recent update that's started it as I don't recall having them previously. :|

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Nozomi329

Nozomi329 Member

This is not less misleading than op. The way many Chinese city borders are drawn is different from western standards, especially for the case of Chongqing: it's the newest and largest direct-administered municipals, and its area is larger than some smaller Chinese provinces. If you really wish to do a comparison, you should at least find a region of similar land area.
    I would agree that Chongqing is not the best example for this, but this doesn't mean that there's nowhere in China that matches the western "proper cities".
    New York has 8.8 million people over 778.2km^2. If you combine the most densely populated districts of Shanghai, you will be able to reach or even go beyond this number.
    How should I do that? And tbh I have my game installed in a portable drive.