PC Help With Correct Method To Move To Another Service In Timetable Mode

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by CamDownUnder, Oct 18, 2021.

1. CamDownUnder

CamDownUnder New Member

Hi all,

I'm putting up a post to try and get the correct method that everyone uses to move to another service in timetable mode for London Commuter as I think I'm either doing it wrong or the game is bugged.

After completing a service, I click through and select the continue free roam option. I then proceed to put turn the reverser off, turn on tail lights, remove the master key, exit the cab and close the cab door.

However after doing this, the game then doesn't take over the train I've just finished up driving and continues to sit at the station with doors open even past the departure time for it's next service.

Am I missing something or is this a known issue?

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Can't you just abandon your train and get in the next train you want to drive to take it over?

3. bescot

bescot Well-Known Member

From what I've experienced teh game assumes you are going to change ends and drive the return working, so does not equip it with an AI driver.

It should ask if you want to leave the (old) service if you sit in the drivers seat of another train.

If it's not doing that for some reason, and your old train sits there without traincrew it's gonna cause problems at Victoria for sure as soon as another train arrives needing the same platform. It'll sit outside the station causing a backlog to Clapham and beyond!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021