Which Is The Best Rush Hour Route?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kosti.nuuja, Oct 18, 2021.

?
  1. Boston Sprinter

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Narverkehr Dresden

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. London Commuter

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  1. kosti.nuuja

kosti.nuuja Well-Known Member

Vote below.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Horizelux

Horizelux Well-Known Member

Boston Providence was great, and I really enjoyed playing it when it came out. Eventually I got a bit bored, and suddenly I had an urge to try out Nahverker Dresden, as I heard it was great in TS2021. A few weeks later, I tried it and enjoyed it a lot; I especially loved driving the 101 on the route. But again, it got a bit boring and I'm not the biggest fan of the new 185's sounds.

Then came London Brighton. I knew it would be the most popular out of the three, and when I first played it, it was mixed. I was looking very forward to it, and I couldn't come up with a sturdy opinion of the route. Eventually as I played it, I only loved it more.

I feel with London Commuter, the more you play it, the more you discover the bustling timetable and you only want to play it more. Thinking about the future loco DLCs (especially for London Brighton) makes me super exited. If the class 700 ever comes out, it'll be a big relief to drive a train where you can actually admire the scenery a lot more ;)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1