Strange Way To Obtain Dra Dresden Commuter Trophy

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Canon772, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Canon772

Canon772 Active Member

As well as having the BR143 locomotive on the new Rush Hour Dresden route, I also have it on RSN. I therefore have 2 versions of this locomotive which show exactly the same details so there is no way of knowing which is which. I already have the trophy for driving 143 kilometres on RSN and have driven a few timetable services on the new route using both versions of the locomotive but had not obtained the DRA Dresden Commuter trophy.

However, the first time I did a timetable service on the new route in the BR442, I was awarded the DRA Dresden Commuter trophy whilst setting up the locomotive. It would therefore seem that the persistent trophy problems have still not been resolved by DTG.

Who knows whether I will ever receive the DRA Talented trophy particularly as I have driven over 442 kilometres in the BR442 on Rapid Transit.

• Like Like x 2
  2. sgu123456

sgu123456 Member

This is a known issue since day 1. I think Nat mentioned, that they spotted the problem shortly before the release so it was already too late to fix it. But at least you are not alone (if that helps you :D)!

• Like Like x 1
  3. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

4. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

you can perfectly tell what 143 is from the first thing you do. the brake key is in a different place. I know you don't know which is which? go to timetables and choose one, you can see which is where the brake key is.

5. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

Has anyone else had any joy getting this trophy? I've done the Kms, and done a service in the 442 as well, but it's not popped.