Dry Spell After Oct 28 Br 313 Release(long Wait Till Next Dlc?)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Oct 18, 2021.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

So after the release of the br 313 on oct 28 it looks like it could be a long dry spell till the next dlc sherman hill or horseshoe curve.Yes i know that TGS has 3 dlc adds on before the 2 dlc routes but it sound like his projects have gotten behind and have been delayed because of it.
    Is it possible dtg or there 3rd parties might have a few dlc things planned and are just keeping things quiet until the times right to spring the news on us?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tank621

Tank621 Well-Known Member

Probably won't be long until we see a new batch of DLC on the roadmap. I suspect following the rather lengthy timeframe of the 313 they will try to add things to the roadmap a little bit closer to prospective release than we may have seen in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

Hopefully the break in DLC will give them time to work on polishing RH content, bug fixing and maybe working on implementing some of the user requested features.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Gtasandman

Gtasandman Active Member

Rather them work on fixing the game and have the time to do it than push to keep releasing content into a broken system.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Boris The Frog

Boris The Frog Active Member

That probably won't happen. Their priority will always be to release as much as possible and just stick any bugs & glitches onto the ever growing list of things to look into at a later date.....so I'm pretty sure they'll manage to squeeze something else out for the festive season. It's all gone a bit quiet on the steam DLC so maybe they're beavering away on that. One thing about steam trains though, It will be interesting to see what those huge train wheels look like when the wonky motion blur effects kick in :o

6. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

The BR363 already in-game gives us a reasonable idea of what it will look like

7. SHINO BAZ

They just added a new german route to the future dlc list with a recycled db 143 and a db 422/425/423 Clone.

8. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

The 612 is _far_ from a 422/423/425 clone, by a long shot.

a) Conventional, not Jacobs bogies
    b) Diesel, not electric
    c) Tilting

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I don't think there will be a long break or anything. Routes will come at the same pace as before, the only thing changing is they are put on the roadmap later, which makes the roadmap look emptier than before, but doesn't mean it will be much longer between DLC's now. Don't be surprised to see Sherman Hill move up on the next or second next (not even sure if that is proper English :D) roadmap.

No offense mate, but calling the 612 a 422/423/425 clone is just ridiculous, the only thing they have in common is that Bombardier/Adtranz were involved in their creation. This is finally a completely new train, and in case you are too lazy to check I have linked the wiki pages so you can read up on that (although to be fair, the English versions of the pages are quite empty :D) ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

Definitely not a clone this one is diesel and tilting. Completely different.

11. SHINO BAZ

Well if you can't express your opinion about my opinion without saying it like that then why do it.Do you act like this to anyone who doesn't see things as you do.

12. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

Sorry for calling you lazy if that was not the case. Guess it is ignorance then?
    And it is not a personal opinion whether these trains are the same or not, they are factually different, sorry for calling that out. :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I was too lazy. Thanks for the link! :)

• Like Like x 1