Thank You Rivet Games

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rhysrobinson336, Oct 18, 2021.

1. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

The heritage 1938 Tube Stock has become my new favourite train in TSW2 since the DB BR 155. It’s Old and It’s British. Minor bugs aside, my first try with out turned out to be a non-stop 5 hour shift which came to an end when I exited the Bakerloo Tunnels not at Queen’s Park but at London Road Depot. It’s a lot of fun to drive and the rush hour Passenger volume on Bakerloo line makes it a whole lot better. The first version of this train was in the form of the BR Class 483 on Isle Of Wight which is upgraded ones from London Underground. Although similar to me it feels very different in a good way on Bakerloo Line. I very much feel like a kid in a toy shop whilst in the drivers seat. For once Rivet Games have created something and got it right.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 43050

43050 Well-Known Member

Wow very high praise indeed! I might have to consider getting that!

3. roggek

roggek Active Member

And you can keep the pace within the schedule, with the 1938 stock.
    Everytime I'm at least 2 minutes early at every station...

4. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Not my cup of tea but realy glad you're getting that joy out of it. 5 hours is pretty cool :)

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

2 minutes is an awfully long time for the underground I would think.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. driver#7595

driver#7595 Member

On the first run i got stuck on a red light at Queens park for ages i gave up in the end,running on xboxS

7. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Was you doing journey mode? The blast from the oast scenerio I think it was, the red at queens park, the game doesnt tell you to change ends again to go into the other sidings

8. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

I don’t know about the scenarios as i usually don’t play them. I have only been running service mode and so far not run into any major bugs or red lights where there shouldn’t be.

9. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

Even if you fall behind schedule by a minute or two, you can usually make up the lost time before reaching the end of the service you’re driving.