It Is Time!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Birita, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

To take good care for 8th gen consoles...right now they dont have any more support from me as a player...in stream today Matt came up with a few good ideias to free up memory...but words are not enought...they NEED to start DOING rather than looking into it...

HMA needs good care (New layered timetable)
    Dresden need to be sorted (when using complete timetable didnt had any crash...when tried to do journey that uses reduced timetable... guess what...i had a crash)...

When they get It sorted...than they could have my money back...but its time to get on with it...

Cheers...

• Like Like x 2
  2. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

I think DTG recognized the massive anger of us gen8 players. In the stream Matt said, that they are very unsatisfied with that what they offered gen8 players with Rush Hour. He also said that they rethink the sence in building giant timetables, that are not possible to play for the majority of customers with more than 2 locos.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Birita

Birita Well-Known Member

If It wasnt Dresden i would regret buying the Season ticket...BML was such a let down in my view...i wish that they would have taken a more classic timetable for us to be able to play with layers aswell...

• Like Like x 2
  4. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

Yes. Dresden has a lot of traffic and has all layers. And with the branches it has the same length like BML.

• Like Like x 1
  5. fezza

fezza Active Member

The number of AI timetabled trains on BML is overkill, but...

You can have a lot of fun in BML using scenario planner. I've got a vanilla PS4 and have run 5 different classes of locos on the same scenario with good frame rates. You just have to space out the AI services and not run too many. If you get to know the route you can cause caution signals and reds creating challenging and unexpected scenarios with just a few AI trains. And that's surely what we want - challenging and unexpected driving situations caused by the AI, not just AI services for the sake of AI services.

• Like Like x 3
  6. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

Next year poliphony digital bring to us a real simulater to compite with all the train simulators in actualiti and thei came strong. This guía are good, and dovetail need this competente.