Fix Or Twist?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by superkillieboy, Oct 20, 2021.

?
  1. Yes: I will be buying the new dlc and support DTG to release more content.

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. No: I will wait until the issues currently regarding PlayStation are fixed.

36 vote(s)
    76.6%
  1. superkillieboy

superkillieboy Member

After watching last nights stream today, i feel more optimistic about the future of this game. That being said, I would like to gauge how the PlayStation community feel as a whole. I’m now sat on the fence whether to buy the new content, or wait for a fix to the issues that are ongoing. What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
  2. DigiTMCN

DigiTMCN Member

I will wait myself since own all DLC so by purchasing new stuff unless I delete some DLC they won’t work anyways. I want the new DLC but it’s pointless if it doesn’t show in game unless I do workarounds. Looking forward to what they can do regarding mounting specific DLC required.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

No trophy’s, No dice!! I enjoy the grind to earn them, helps me decide what route I may dabble with next…and they really are part of the game/system

feels odd seeing the 187 for sale on the screen. Would have snapped it up just because. Alas no more purchases from me!!!

(they knew about the limit from the start when the special sets for the PS4 were created/up to 3. Why keep going in a half a$$ed manner? Too soon for TSW3 I guess)

the DLC cap is a pain but not a showstopper for me. Trophy’s is a showstopper.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Sadly, no more purchases until the PS5 issues are fully addressed - including both DLC and trophy limitation and the existing routes, particularly Rush Hour are running correctly and reliably with no further crashes.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  5. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Not really bothered about the trophies, but I don’t see the point in buying any DLC whilst I have to juggle installs to play them.

• Like Like x 2
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’m on a DLC holiday until I can fit more stuff on the PS5 without a hit and miss game of install/uninstall chess with my PS5. To be fair, none of the other issues would stop me buying DLC, but it is a good time to have a rest from buying broken content while there is a big issue making that choice easy.

• Like Like x 3
  7. sergio volodstok

sergio volodstok Active Member

I'm holding off on any purchases at the moment.. I can't justify paying twenty or thirty dollars on content that doesn't function correctly, or locos that have terrible sound..

• Like Like x 1
  8. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

Have to agree. Fix what is broken now and fully test, then bring out new DLC that has been properly bug tested on all platform variants.

9. Observadorpt

Observadorpt Active Member

another one that are not gonna buy until it was fixed ps5 issues and added the rest of the trophies, if even with dlc fixed the trophies arent added i dont buy any other route or loco.

10. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

If I want I'll buy it. I'll wait and see what opinion is and if it's good then why wait. I'm not near the 64GB limit yet and I don't care about trophies. So long as DTG keep communicating about fixes for the crashes, then I'll be happy.

I can see why others feel differently, if you have all the DLC and like the trophies, it's much more of an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  11. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

Can't vote because there is not specified which Playstation problems. If it's for PS5 problems I don't care as I don't own one yet. I'm thinking of buying the East Coastway add on loco but I'm not gonna hold out because it has no trophies. I will buy it if the release goes smooth