Xbox Cane Creek?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by evolution33192, Oct 22, 2021.

1. evolution33192

evolution33192 Member

Why have skyhook seemingly abandoned Cane Creek? There's so many issues with this route, I'll list some off now.

-Livery editor massive issues with all loco/freight.
    -2 bay hopper, ridge side covered hopper both missing completely from livery editor.
    -Trucks on AC4400 are backwards and don't move
    - AC400 waaay to tall, coupler has to bend down to couple.

This is only a fraction of the bugs, but these to me seem like something that should be a priority to fix. I just don't get why skyhook to my knowledge has said nothing about fixing anything, but they're starting to make Horse Shoe Curve now. Sure doesn't look good to consumers to be making a new route with the state their previous release is in.

On another side ramble, it irritates me on top of things that they re used all sound from CSX and used hoppers for uranium tailings instead of the correct special containers. Seems like a lot of cut corners with very little to show.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Exaclty the reasons I'm not buying the route, even though I wanted it really bad when it first got announced. But it's in such a bad state.

3. evolution33192

evolution33192 Member

It's really too bad, it had potential but seems to be abandoned. I want to be super excited about horse shoe curve, but with skyhook making it I'm not.