PC Unable To Complete Scenario Around And Around Cathcart Circle

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by KDog, Oct 9, 2021.

1. KDog

KDog New Member

Around and Around 1.png Around and Around 2.jpg Around and Around 3.jpg

I have tried to play the Around and Around Scenario on Cathcart Circle a couple of times now and both times i was unable to complete the scenario due to an AI train being stuck in Platform 6 at Glasgow Central which is the platform that the player service needs to use at 09:06

Contacting the Dispatcher only gave the the wait for signal instruction and with nowhere else to go i am unable to play and complete the scenario

It seems as if the train that runs infront of the player train in the first part of the scenario is the one that is getting stuck in the platform.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bartolomaeusz

bartolomaeusz Well-Known Member

Same; AI train in platform with red light, never moved

3. cptainnevica#6145

cptainnevica#6145 Member

I’ve reported the same issue for PS5 so it looks like this is a multi-platform issue. However, I’m sure I completed this scenario (many moons ago) when I first ran it on my PS4 (before switching to PS5 and having to start the game from scratch!).

4. argh.bailey

argh.bailey Active Member

I'm getting exactly the same thing, just purchased yesterday. Does anyone know how to skip a particular scenario so I can continue with the journey until this is fixed? Currently if I try to 'continue journey' it just resumes from the start of the around & around scenario which I can't complete. Got stuck on the intro too, so out of 4 or 5 scenarios/services I've tried on this route, it has got stuck on 2 of them :-(

5. mj_fett

mj_fett New Member

Same here on PS4, AI train sitting at the platform I need and will not move. I only recently downloaded the glasgow add on but have heard of people who could complete when first out but have had the issues since the rush hour add on was released. How do we raise this with DTG?

6. KDog

KDog New Member

I have already raised a ticket with them on the support site and it has been acknowledged and the problem has been noted, just need to wait for them to figure it out and fix it i guess

• Like Like x 2
  7. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Just select the next journey service/scenario manually. After finishing that, I think continue journey continues from there.

8. Starkiller

Starkiller Well-Known Member

DTG Protagonist , you guys should really work on patches for most of the Dlcs , since rush hour so much is not working anymore or not working at all , please give your best to patch all of the broken Scenarios and Achievements

9. Starkiller

Starkiller Well-Known Member

and xbox the same problem :(