Dovetail Live

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DrunkenJim, Oct 23, 2021.

1. DrunkenJim

DrunkenJim New Member

Hi all, i know this has been asked before but my smooth brain can't seem to find the original post.

I need to login to dovetail live every few game starts, please can you stop this happening? i have a very complex pw and it is remarkably annoying to have to leave, find the pw and log in. Surely, if i have done it once you shouldn't need me to have to enter it again and again and again... thanks

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jamy

Jamy Well-Known Member

I too find this extremly annoying. It's a well known bug in the game that DTG are either unwilling or unable to rectify

• Like Like x 1
  3. JellyScrub

JellyScrub Active Member

It might get fixed in TSW3

• Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Or you can completely ignore Dovetail Live and just play the sim.

5. orb

orb Well-Known Member

I think it's rather simple session expiration than something broken in the game. It might be something with cookies that are being set by the authorisation server, or something server side that invalidates sessions. On the Dovetail Live website, when logging in with a web browser, you are also logged out from it something around once a week, just like in the games (not only TSW2, but also TS2022). It rather needs to be "fixed" on the Dovetail Live server than in game.