Route Suggestion Although Already Done

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chris.P.Bacon, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Chris.P.Bacon

Chris.P.Bacon New Member

How about we have the beautiful Wherry Lines added to TSW2. Such a shame that this is restricted to PC users. I know its AP but there is also a version on Steam don't forget so why not on tsw2 too?

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The Steam version is the AP route, but with cutdown scenarios. Only reason why not in TSW2 is because nobody's made it yet
    It's a very picturesque route which had some interesting features up until recently (when they closed the signalboxes, changed the gate crossings to automatic, removed a lot of the analogue signals (if not all of them) etc etc)

3. oakleymoss#1362

oakleymoss#1362 Well-Known Member

that's a shame.. I hate it when Network Rail removes the original railway infrastructure especially as it will involve the signalmen to get new jobs..

4. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Almost every instance of changing of railway technology is with the aim of making it safer, more efficient and easier to use as a passenger.
    To my mind there are plenty of gated level crossings and manual signal boxes on heritage railways to satisfy the spotters, the job of the railway is to move things around, and anything that makes that safer and more efficient is better in my books

• Like Like x 1
  5. oakleymoss#1362

oakleymoss#1362 Well-Known Member

fear enough.. good point