London Commuter Splitting The Timetable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Heerenrailfan92, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Heerenrailfan92

Heerenrailfan92 Active Member

Maybe it's a smart Idea just like the LIRR to split the timetable of all driveable routes. So you can choose out of 4, 8 or 12 coaches. this would make it easier to find a route to drive and it would take less time to scroll to all services (especially on consoles this is a drag)

• Like Like x 1
  2. mandonov

mandonov Active Member

The search function helps, except on Xbox it doesn’t scroll through the list after inputting text in the text field.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I totally support the idea to make it easier to identify the consist we will be driving, but doing it as on LIRR seems a bad idea as that specific approach seems to entail a lot of problems.
    It would probably be much easier to add this information in the service selection menu, where you see the duration there could be another column that shows the number of cars/coaches for example. The services have that information, they show it when you start the service, so this should be a quicker fix hopefully :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. chrisvazquez7

chrisvazquez7 Active Member

The way LIRR service selection is set up is cumbersome. When I choose a certain loco to drive, I want to see all the services available for that loco. Selecting a different "livery" is not very user friendly. I think the search function works fine.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  5. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

After you've typed something in the search bar, try clicking Y

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. taybarker20

taybarker20 Active Member

I found on PS4 pressing the triangle button for search menu on PS4 a few times will put you on the list and you can scroll

• Helpful Helpful x 1