Crashing On Xbox One

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by vipermfc#5684, Oct 21, 2021.

1. vipermfc#5684

vipermfc#5684 New Member

New Gatwick route keeps crashing and why do we pay the same for all of the addonns when I can't use my 375 or my 166 on the new London route we pay for them the same price but us on Xbox one don't get the same

• Like Like x 2
  2. Class158Perkinsguy

Class158Perkinsguy Member

It's last gen blah blah, i just got a out of memory crash so your not the only one. Series X and S get the extra layers but last gen don't.

3. vipermfc#5684

vipermfc#5684 New Member

Cheers just peeing me off just we buy all the add-ons for same price and get half of it don't make sense to me. To do with the 387 it wasn't doing all the time had a update the other day now got worse

4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Actually, you have got everything you paid for in London Commuter, i.e. the route, the 377 and the 387 (as have I, I am also a gen 8 user). You bought the 375 and 166 for other routes, not London Commuter. You can still use them in the routes for which they were purchased.

The layers were added as a bonus for those consoles that can run them. XBox One cannot (at least for now). It has enough problems with the two trains that are included. If and when you upgrade, they will be available to you for no extra cost.

If you look at the Microsoft store, lots of games are now series S/X enhanced, and so they should be.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Class158Perkinsguy

Class158Perkinsguy Member

i get your frustration. It is annoying

• Like Like x 2
  6. bakedpotatos.jm

bakedpotatos.jm Well-Known Member

If you are on Gampass Ultimate you can play the series X version of the game and all your DLC will be there too.

If you play it via gamepass on a laptop it is using the Series X version and all the layers are there.