I Give Up On "nahverkehr Dresden"

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by tcmikaelsouza, Oct 23, 2021.

1. tcmikaelsouza

tcmikaelsouza Well-Known Member

First of all, I want to show my affection and admiration for DTG and for the good work it did with TSW2.
    But I've never been as disappointed with a route as I am with "Nahverkehr Dresden", it's definitely a route that DOESN'T WORK, in one of the last updates we had, there were a lot of fixes on that line, and absolutely nothing has improved, it's just been getting progressively worse, S1 services have ONLY 15 SECONDS of passenger loading, not even in Metro, it's a line that keeps freezing in the Dresden region, when trying to do an S1 service in Journey mode, my path failed to run a red light, being that I was many meters from one, probably an IA train ran this red light, not counting the ICEs that were removed from the original timetable, the main cause of the crashes being the BR 101, IA trains crashing midway, anyway, I never imagined that a route could be as problematic as this one, I'm definitely giving up on playing it until DTG EFFECTIVELY fixes it!

London Commuter is another problematic route, AI trains blocking the way, immutable red lights, excellent outside sounds, but those from inside the cabin are horrible, but playing with another (external) camera is still possible to have fun, unless one happens. of these problems above.

DTG I watched Tuesday's Stream, I understood the problems you are going through, but please correct and work with us towards the most effective and brief solution of these lines that should be your crown jewel, but unfortunately more frustrate us than us entertain.

• Like Like x 6
  2. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

I understand your pain. I doesn't affect me as much as I'm rather new to this game and have found some older routes I can explore that aren't affected that much by the engine update. So it's easy for me to put the Rush Hour Routes on hold till they get to grip with the engine update. But it does hurt to see those new routes waiting to get fully explored.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tcmikaelsouza

Yeah friend, I've been playing since Oct/2020, I'm content with some older lines, one of my favorites is LIRR, and the Engine of the two loci M7 and M3 are bad too, so it gets complicated, you know, let's wait...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I have more problems with Nahverkehr Dresden than any other route. It was okay for me until I purchased the BR101. Then that caused it to crash before the route got started so could not play it at all. Then the update that fixed the 101 problem but now I get many blue screen crashes and many SPAD's and not a red light to be seen anywhere. A pain as I use to enjoy the route when it first came out.

• Like Like x 2
  5. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club! I’ve deleted these DLC until they are fully fixed. I just finished Boston which has been a pleasant surprise, despite its issues they are nowhere near as bad as London and Dresden.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Luckily London is quite good for me as I don't get to many problems. Sticking here and there, but I can put up with that.

I sort of came across the bug where all the trains are held up and nothing moves on a service so the service could not be completed. But I did the service again, but this time I was not as cautious and did not slow down as much for amber lights as I did the first time and didn't have the problem with getting stuck at a red light that would not change.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

The problem is when all resolved, they Lunch another game, start all again. Mor money, money. The Billy Idol son story. The "rush", was to make money, the costumers are not important.we are "Betta Testers" ???! Its waht thats like to. Shame, shame on "DTG & Rivet games", shame on them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. KoeleKoen

KoeleKoen Well-Known Member

Dresden has been okay for me so far, except for reversing freight trains...
    Most problems i have is with bpe, issues with the signals/safety systems,dispatcher. Traffic wise it doesn't feel that busy outside of boston, sure there's a ton of ai coming in and out but they go off the map, once you're en route there's not that much going on, there's no freight even though there are loco's and freightcars scattered along the way... Also no speedometer on f40, so yeah.. No rush hour feeling for me, i like the stock but it's not enjoyable for me personally to drive on, it's been sitting in my library waiting on a patch

9. kekanha#4892

Weh was that. Yesterday i play and the red sign dond go green. So is not fixted to many of us. And yes i have the parch of 2o octubre. I have mi play

10. kekanha#4892

This was the last parch:-"https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/train-sim-world-update-notes-20th-october-2021.47438/" no fix to Dresden. I am hay yo cud play, but must of us not.

11. tcmikaelsouza

In fact there has been no update/fix for Dresden, however it is evident that after the last update the SPAD events caused by AI trains have increased significantly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Hey

You are not alone there.

I'm not giving up hope that at some point you will be able to enjoy the track without any problems, because I like it very much.
    The versatile train traffic and the bringing in of the trains from the paint editor are really a great thing.

But I also have to say that the way it is now it's just not fun to play the track.

13. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

i have no problems with Dresden whatsoever, as for the BR 101 i have no problems with this best engine in the game so far, i was running it all day on Dresden yesterday. i do now and again get a crash on BML
    i use the PS 5

14. tcmikaelsouza

Hello Friend, good morning, thanks for your feedback, can you clarify for me if the sound of locos inside the cabin with the windows open in London Commuter is normal, or is it very quiet and with loud wind noise?

15. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

theres a lot of wind noise with both windows open so i just have the one window open on the right hand side.

• Like Like x 2
  16. tcmikaelsouza

Oh yeah, I see, the same problem we have on PS4 too, I hope they fix it soon, it seems to be such a simple problem, but it's not as simple as it sounds, let's wait. A hug!

• Like Like x 1