313 And Xbox Achievements.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WVUadam, Oct 28, 2021.

1. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

" With regard to Xbox and PC the plan is to add achievements on route releases only. Individual locos and other packs will not receive achievements by default. We will endeavour to state whether each future release will or will not come with achievements during our preview streams and articles from here on, and will happily answer the question repeatedly should it come up in live streams.".

2. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

My opinion
    Loco Addons deserve and should continue to receive achievements. Regardless if sales are low.
    On Xbox, Achievements help keep the player going back to dlc.

What do other players think about there decision. Is it a big issue. Would it stop you buying loco Addons. Or would you continue to buy content that you enjoy.

3. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

I would like to see achievements on all dlc even though I don't play to just get achievements, it's just nice when you achieve one out of the blue.

4. coasterflo

coasterflo Well-Known Member

I will buy nothing without achievements. So let's sit back and see how much the low sale from Lok DLC become lower.

But at the Moment i will mit buy anything until there fix the current Problems with More than 5 Achievements.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hells.high.lord666

hells.high.lord666 Well-Known Member

Without achievements I don't see any point in buying it because it won't add anything to the game other than a loco. No achievements to work towards means I won't use it.

• Like Like x 2