Bell Control For Xbox/ps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NateDogg7a, Oct 28, 2021.

1. NateDogg7a

NateDogg7a Well-Known Member

I wish there was some way to operate the bell using the Xbox or PS controller. This existed is TSW2020 but has sadly been removed from TSW2. It seems like it would be possible to map it to one of the secondary/alternate functions, much like you have to hold X on the Xbox controller in order to apply sand.

While on the topic of controller functionality, it would also be an improvement if more than one horn tone could be accessed while using the controller. As it now stands, the only way to operate the bell or get full use of the horn is to go into the cab view and hover over the appropriate control with the cursor.

• Like Like x 1
  2. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

up dpad controls the Bell

3. Lil jj

Lil jj Well-Known Member

You can do the low horn on controller you hold x then press left stick. Check the control schemes and look at the operations shift controls scheme. You can even do cruise control up and down and pub release and override while holding x. Also holding right stick and pressing left on the d pad you can cycle through the interior cameras. And holding Right stick and pressing right on the d pad you can cycle through the exterior cameras. Also in exterior cameras you can hold right stick and left stick up to zoom in and then press right stick to zoom back out. Also holding right stick and holding down on the d pad, you can upload a screenshot to dtg live.
    So remember to look at the different control schemes

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. emdzej

emdzej Member

Not working for me. Are u sure?

5. finntd#7891

finntd#7891 Well-Known Member

What control scheme do you use? I use Classic controls which lets me turn off the bell with Up Dpad

6. emdzej

emdzej Member

Ah. Ok. I'm using, the "new" one - immersion. There is no bell button.

7. NateDogg7a

NateDogg7a Well-Known Member

I suppose I should have differentiated between classic and immersion controls. I want the bell to work on the immersion controls, just like it already does on the classic controls.

As far as the low horn, I didn't realize that was available in opeartions shift, I will have to look into that. Thanks