Class 166 With Working Passenger Destination Display

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by michellepeyton123, Oct 30, 2021.

1. michellepeyton123

michellepeyton123 New Member

Haven't been the 5 year's

• Like Like x 1
  2. taybarker20

taybarker20 Active Member

Please can you stop spamming with theses posts as there is no detail or does not make sense

• Like Like x 3
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I'm usually reluctant to report posts, but I think it's worth doing in this case. Haven't seen a single post of hers which makes any sense so far.

• Like Like x 2
  4. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

Why don’t you add some detail for once in your life, instead of pointless, less than 5 word threads that have 0 meaning.

You have also mentioned in your status that you are a driver for southern. I hope this is not true, because I wouldn’t trust you to obey the Railway rules and safely drive a train I’m on; as your behaviour is quite shocking to say the least

Have reported your post and I think you should have a long and hard conversation with yourself about your conduct in this forum.

This is also why DTG need to learn a lesson from the Rivet Forums by setting a minimum amount of characters per post.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  5. emdzej

emdzej Member

Hmm. Something wrong with this accout. Join yesterday, and has a lot of, I do not know what to call it, awards? Look in the profile. For me - it is a bot.

6. Wolfovizer

Wolfovizer Well-Known Member

That's an issue with the forums it sometimes displays the awards the same as the person that posted or the last comment on the thread, at the moment they have the same awards as you but when I post this message they will probably update to mine. Bit of an odd account though, too many bad suggestions in a very short amount of time.

7. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for this upgrade for such a long time.
    Screenshot_20211031-004800_Samsung Internet.jpg
    The technology exists in game and is already used on modern generation multiple units. Please give us this one preservation crew.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

I am sure they will do once they get around to gwe until then just have to wait

9. trainsimgaming1001

trainsimgaming1001 Well-Known Member

This user is the first time I have used the report button. Seriously, Dovetail should have a Review System like some Other Forums like BetaArchive have to prevent spam posts from Making it through to the main page