PC Gwe - Diesel Legends: Many Services End Up Stuck At A Red Signal

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Panther, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Panther

Panther New Member

I was playing services from the Diesel Legends journey and as it seems many services inbound paddington end up stuck at a red signal, so you are unable to complet the service. Paddington doen't seem to busy with lots of free plattforms, but the signals wont change an even the AI will pile up because of this. I even tried waiting for 30+ min but nothing changed.

So far I've had the following services from the journey stuck at a red light:
    - 2A44 Slough - London Paddington
    - 2R03 Reading - London Paddington
    - 1A49 London Paddington

There are probably more but I'm not goning to try and find them, that's not fun.

2. A Big Chungus

A Big Chungus Active Member

There's a scenario as well, can't remember the name currently, but its in the diesel shunter, and the lights just seem to be stuck on red.

3. Lion-Face

Lion-Face Member

I'm running PS5 version of the game.

I just had the same issue with 1A49. Appeared to be a light engine on a red, which was holding up a class 101 ahead of me. This was pulling into paddington with about 1 minute before arrival was due.

No hold ups or delays on way to paddington, but was running at 25mph over junctions on way out of reading rather than the 40mph limit, so would have been behind schedule by approx 1 min, maybe 2, compared to running it perfectly