Ps5 Dlc Limit… Hmm

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Oct 19, 2021.

1. meridian#2659

meridian#2659 Well-Known Member

I hope they get to a solution, worried that future pc releases are affected of that ps desaster..

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

No idea why you would even think that. NO DLC cut backs have been mentioned by anyone, in fact in the state of the game stream Matt said that delays were UNlikely because it affects the company income

• Like Like x 1
  3. DigiTMCN

DigiTMCN Member

It could affect income though, reached capacity therefore any more DLC purchased just won't work. Submit the ticket to Sony, and similar to Cyberpunk Sony removes this from the store until it's working. Purchasing a product and if it doesn't work (without deleting other DLC), then a full entitled refund is applicable, thus it does affect company income. This is why they are working on a solution such as mounting required DLC when needed. I'm sure their shareholders and bigwigs in the company are eager for the devs to get this resolved ASAP

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

That is not at all what happened with Cyberpunk and I don‘t get why everyone thinks so. Cyberpunk was removed from the PS Store because CDPR promised everyone refunds while Sony‘s terms and conditions basically prohibit refunds unless the game was never downloaded.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The comment stated PC, no idea why any PS issue would affect PC DLC. And I doubt Sony will remove software because of an issue that Sony themselves caused