PC Rapid Transit Seats Unsittible

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by railhub#5135, Jun 8, 2021.

1. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

So, I am having a problem with this level in my Train Sim World 2020 I had downloaded. In Train Sim World 2020, there are 6 passenger train levels
    1) Main Spessart Bahn
    2) Northern Trans-Penine Express
    3) Long Island RailRoad
    4) Rapid Transit
    5) Great Western Express
    6) Amtrak Northeast Corridor

So in Rapid Transit, there is some problem with the seats in one of the Driving Motor cars without the first class.

As you can see in this video at 4:11 mins. when the player tries to sit on the right hand side row of seats in the 3rd Driving Motor car, the highlighter with the dotted lined circle reading, "sit on passenger seat" is not showing. But if you look further, on the other side row of seats in the end car, it does show the highlighter to sit on the passenger seats in the same car. I have had this problem since last week in the game. I tried to redownload the game but it was still the same. The video I took is not mine and I don't have my own video so to take reference here is the above link of someone who was playing Rapid Transit and had the same issue. I have had a couple more DLCs like this while don't show the sit on passenger seat statement when trying to sit on seats even though they are allowed to sit on.

I want to what is exactly the reason that in the end DM car as seen at 4:11, the player is unable to sit on the right hand side row but is able to sit on the left hand side row.

2. railhub#5135

railhub#5135 Member

I would like a reply to this post. Can you kindly help me fix this issue. Thanks a lot.

3. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

The development of TSW 2020 was discontinued in favor of TSW 2. There will be no fixes, patches or new DLC for TSW 2020.
    You should consider switching to TSW 2, all your TSW 2020 DLC will still work in TSW 2 and will continue to get fixes and updates as "preserved collection" (except NEC and the associated locos).