Dresden - Can't Get Br143 Trophy To Unlock

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mayerling, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

This trophy requires you to drive the BR 143 for 143km. It didn't unlock through doing Services in Journey Mode; it didn't unlock doing Services outside Journey Mode. What am I missing here? Do you have to do Services in the timetable that includes the ICE loco?

2. kingus.uk

kingus.uk Active Member

It didn't unlock for me either. I've read some posts saying it unlocks when you do 442 Km in the 442 (but then, the trophy for that doesn't unlock).

Looking on True Trophies, a small number of people have got one or the other. I've left it for now. If it gets reported as fixed, I'll do the remaining few KMs in the 442, and probably do the 143 on a new profile. I suspect that DTG have much bigger fish to fry than a couple of malfunctioning trophies at the minute.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

Well the 442 trophy unlocked correctly for me. So it appears that just the BR 143 trophy is bugged.

4. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

If you own Ruhr-Sieg Nord use the old RSN 143 instead of the DRA 143. The two different 143 are separated (at least on PC).
    And if I remember correctly, this achievement is linked to the RSN 143.

5. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

I was thinking something like that might work, but I don't have RSN, and the trophy is in the DRA collection. That's a good idea, though.