PlayStation Re50 16:45

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by YASUKE, Oct 15, 2021.

1. YASUKE

YASUKE Active Member

I’m on the RE50 service of 16:45, I’m blocked by a RE18 in front of my train who can’t proceed due to a track switch set up for the S1 to go on the Meißen branch which cause the stop of all the trains RE,S1 and fret services.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pomy27

pomy27 New Member

I have the same problem….
    I try to leave the RE50 and move the train in front it s work but after i have a red signal and nothing happend….

3. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Cannot replicate. I‘m on PS5 (playing PS5 version) with the 101 layer installed and had no problem completing the run.

4. Mayerling

Mayerling Member

I'm having the same issue on three Services in Journey Mode on the PS4 Pro: two passenger services, one of which is this one, and one freight service.

Are you driving this Service through Journey Mode or the Timetable? It might not matter, but this is definitely happening on PS4.

It seems to be an issue with the Meissen Branch. Trains stop atop the cross, after the signal, and it leaves the signals behind in the Stop aspect unable to clear.

5. YASUKE

YASUKE Active Member

Yes it was a journey mode

6. andrew#8264

andrew#8264 New Member

Although the original post was in October last year, this is still happening. I’ve just played this scenario & got stuck at a red light with the bot trains in front blocking the track. No option but to return to main menu. If this was first brought up 5 months ago, why has it not been corrected?