Waterloo Suburban Lines: London Waterloo - Chessington South/hampton Court/shepperton/weybridge

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tardisgaming07, Nov 2, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

90.0%
  2. Yes but in a different era

10.0%
  3. Yes but without the Shepperton branch so the route isn't too long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tardisgaming07

tardisgaming07 Well-Known Member

The lines from London Waterloo to Chessington South, Hampton Court, Weybridge and Shepperton come to a total length of 56 miles. The service over these routes is very frequent, generally around the 15-20 minute mark, and has a core fleet which operate most of these services. The map below doesn't show the entirety of the route I'm proposing, but it shows some of the areas covered, with a London Waterloo circular service going up via Brentford, through Twickenham and back through Barnes in peak hours. upload_2021-11-2_21-7-0.png
    Proposed Rolling Stock
    • Class 450 in South West Trains Livery[​IMG]
    Operate London Waterloo - Weybridge services, as well as Waterloo - Portsmouth Harbour/Portsmouth & Southsea services
    • Class 455/8 in South West Trains Livery[​IMG]
    Operate services from Waterloo to Hampton Court/Guildford/Chessington South/Waterloo Circular
    • Class 458/5 in South West Trains livery[​IMG]
    Operate services from London Waterloo to Reading (as far as Virginia Water in game)

Stock layering in from other routes
    London Commuter: Class 377/4 in Southern Livery + Class 387/2 in Gatwick Express Livery

Possible DLC's
    • Class 444 in SWT Livery for Express passenger services out of Waterloo[​IMG]
    • Class 456 in SWT and Southern livery for extra capacity on Class 455/8 operated services as well as extra AI at Clapham Junction[​IMG][​IMG]
    • Class 707 in South West Trains livery for extra variety on services to Chessington South and Shepperton [​IMG]
    • Class 60 in Cappagh Rail livery + JNA-T wagons (new freight flow from just north of Chessington South)[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  2. First capital connect

First capital connect Well-Known Member

Nice suggestion would love to see all these trains in game especially the 458

3. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Great suggestion.

4. 43050

43050 Well-Known Member

Great route but I said in a different era, it would be a great way to get slam door stock into the game

5. British rail fan

British rail fan Member

At some point it would be good but now most people I think want 25 k overhead cables power instead of 3rd rail good route though

6. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

I would love this route, I am hoping so much to see the class 450 and 455 in the South Western/ South West Trains liveries in the game!

• Like Like x 1
  7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Great suggestion and this can be sold as a bundle with BML as the Clapham Junction commuter pack