Ps4 To Ps5

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by marcsharp2, Nov 1, 2021.

1. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

So over the weekend I was finally able to get a PS5, The difference between the PS4 and PS5 is immense, The graphics are even more polished, the sounds are superb, I've only had London Commuter crash on me twice and both of those were on Friday (The day I got it), Today I did a shift for four hours and I never had a single fault, This route is a triumph for me and I love it even more now with all the additional stuff. Just want to say thank you to everyone who worked on it. 25273282-e0c1-4597-8e88-58afa7fc7ca9.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Congrats on bagging a PS5 :) and thank you for sharing a great screenshot.

Im curious will you now only enjoy the PS5 version?
    Until the profile transfer is a working thing I hop between the 2 versions. Just wondering how you will play now.

the loading times are something else. Making the last grind to plat take even longer when I use the PS4 version :D

You mention the sound? I don’t think anything is different. Again just curious :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Glad you're enjoying it marc, bml is truly amazing on the next gen. Some crashes here and there but sure it will be fixed

• Like Like x 1
  4. marcsharp2

marcsharp2 Well-Known Member

The loading times blow my mind lol, The sounds may just be my imagination but the 377s definitely sound like they are a bit more vocal when leaving stations. As for the PS4 version, Once everything was ported over to TSW2 I never went back to TSW2021 and now I can't see me going back to my PS4 TSW2 version but never say never, I may fancy a bash on it one day. Yeah I think I got one of the last PS5 for sale in the UK Tuesday morning haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Wow just abandon it eh? :o Why not ;)

I find the loading times scary how all that data, >>insert fast noise<< and tada it’s ready to drive.

There were some “tweaks” made the other week to London commuter aka Brighton commuter :D might be why the sound is a little different.

happy gaming :)

6. HappyJose

HappyJose Member

Congrats on getting a PS5. I've also managed to get one which i'm expecting to arrive in the next day or 2. As a PS5 newbie what was the process for transferring your DLC from PS4 to PS5? Is it just a case of going into the Playstation Store and you just download TSW and all the DLC you have previously purchased?

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. HappyJose

HappyJose Member

I realise there is the issue of the DLC limit on PS5 so presumably you have to choose carefully which DLC you want for now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tynmar

Tynmar Well-Known Member

Congrats also :D

indeed, 64gb limit. Indeed, Download the base game PS5 version from the store and then any DLC you think you’ll play the most. But not too much ;)

yoy can bring your save game over if you are still planning on playing the PS4 version on the 5 but, the 5 version you’ll be starting from scratch.

edit : avoid the in game store and use the store on the main PS gui or the app if you have it

• Like Like x 2