PlayStation Train Blocks Gemünden Station On The Main Spessart Bahn

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by maikcolonia, Nov 3, 2021.

1. maikcolonia

maikcolonia Active Member

Hello, everyone...

Unfortunately, more and more errors are discovered.
    I actually just wanted to relax and drive a freight train on the Main Spessart Bahn from Aschaffenburg to Gemünden, then unfortunately a red signal before Gemünden and on the map I discovered a traffic jam of several trains that were all in front of Gemünden.
    The reason for this was a regional train blocking the Gemünden train station.
    Then I got out of the locomotive and walked to Gemünden, then took over the blocked train to bring it to its destination.
    Here I discovered that this regional train was then directed to a completely different track so that it could not reach its destination at all.

Here are a few pictures, maybe it will help the developers to fix this error.
    The second picture shows the blocking train that I took over to clear the track.

Platform: PS4 20211103_112321.jpg 20211103_112404.jpg 36d61883-7b5a-4eed-a0bb-8b53ab6b0115.jpeg.jpg 9ea5802d-89d5-40de-9c4c-03f40adb5e44.jpeg.jpg

2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

Did you load a save before that?

3. maikcolonia

No!

4. HaibaraHariko

That's weird. Do you have the specific train number now? Maybe I can try it later.

5. maikcolonia

Are you from the development team?

I don't have a train number, but as you can see in the picture it should be the train at 9:47 a.m. from Heigenbrücken to Gemünden.
    And based on the time you can see that he has been standing in front of Gemünden for a long time.

Another known bug is that the older Dosto cars still shine blue through the roof, I hope that will also be fixed at some point.

But the main construction site is likely to be Dresden Riesa.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HaibaraHariko

I am not, but I have completed all passenger services and quite a lot of freight ones in MSB. So far I haven't experienced this kind of problem.

7. maikcolonia

Oh well, okay.

Well, at the moment it's rush hour since a lot of things are strange.