Xbox Rush Hour Passengers Broken (poll)

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by eddyt, Oct 28, 2021.

1. eddyt

eddyt New Member

Passengers in my game seem to get off at the starting station then the rest of the route is deserted. I tried to cheat the game by avoiding opening the doors at the start, I then found a clear piece of track and opened the doors not expecting the passengers to go anywhere but they just vanished and I was left with and empty train. I tried to upload a video but it was too large. Anyone else having the same issue? I would much prefer DTG look into this as it is so off putting for passenger services. I am just mostly playing sand patch at the minute to avoid the issue. :(

• Like Like x 2
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Before Rush Hour passengers this usually happens. East Coastway now has Rush Hour passengers. Start a service at Seaford and you will notice *lots* of passenger unboard at the beginning and hardly any get on from there on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bobbobberdd

bobbobberdd Well-Known Member

I noticed this problem on all UK routes even before rush hour

• Like Like x 1
  4. eddyt

eddyt New Member

Just to mention this happens on all my routes. However I don't remember it being quite so prevalent before rush hour.

5. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

I dont even know if bml on series x has the rush hour passengers or not. But it does seem pretty quiet to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  6. eddyt

eddyt New Member

I would be lucky to see 10 passengers in London Victoria at rush hour.

• Like Like x 1
  7. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

Yeah does seem rather quoet for a rush hour route for sure. Train traffic is so busy but passenger wise not so much. Even eastcoast way with the rush hour passengers is now aloy busier than bml

• Like Like x 1
  8. NateDogg7a

NateDogg7a Well-Known Member

When BML was released I believe that DTG said they were not activating the rush hour passenger system right away. Since them I have not heard that it has actually been implemented. This might explain why all those BML trains and platforms are so empty. If this is the case, the way BML has been going we might not get to see rush hour passengers anytime soon.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hasse#8149

hasse#8149 Member

I’ve seen examples when I take over a service at Victoria from free roam. When the service starts and I open the doors passengers exit the train before going anywhere and then almost no one board, and the rest of the route is almost empty. I would like a slider to adjust passenger numbers on old consoles. also the problem with passengers in depots and terminus stations still exist. They don’t all get off at terminating stations so they follow along into depots.