Ohhhh New Dlc Aka Which Existing Route Do I Sacrifice To Squeeze This Dlc Into Tsw!!!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Nov 4, 2021.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Another route and associated DLC has had to bite the dust from the PS5 because of Sony's ridiculous DLC size limit.
    This time to squeeze West Cornwall local into TSW 2 I have had to remove Long Island Railroad and the M3 DLC. This is not only getting ridiculous but its getting bloody annoying. Its now making me reconsider investing any more time in a PS5. What with the non PS4 - PS5 save, The limited DLC space and now the lack of trophies I'm kinda left wondering is a PS5 really worth it just for a bit of xtra speed. Personally I dont think it is. Yes I have the PS4 the inferior machine that currently has all my TSW DLC on it and cab swap it out with the Ps5 when I want to use that. Rather Ironic sitting on my PS5's 4tb external hardrive isthe PS4 version of TSW2 loaded upto the hilt with all that glorious TSW DLC.Lets hope this DLC problem gets sorted asap as its now going to be do I buy this DLC or leave it time.
    I will say that I currently only have all the UK & German Routes & Rollingstock apart from Boston and Sandpatch Grade installed on the PS5.

This is really becoming a bit of a joke now.

Regards
    Hentis

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

If you only had a base PS4 and not playing in 4K, I'd say that would be one of – if not the – primary reasons to play on PS5 instead. If you're on PS5 and only playing in HD, a new 4K monitor should be at the top of your wish list!

3. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

I have a large 57" Samsung 4k TV and yes TSW and the PS5 looks great in 4K but that TV is in my other room. The PS5 is in my room where I do my streaming from. For that I use a 40 inch LG 3DTV. Yes TSW looks great in 3d as well :) Cant really fit a 57" TV on my desk :p

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  4. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

Agree totally. I have removed rapid transit to fit this in this morning so no more 182 subbing in on any German lines. Having looked I know the rest of my remaining routes are either my well played ones or contain trains that sub in elsewhere so that’s it…. No more dlc for me until this gets sorted out, not cos I am boycotting, simply cos I don’t want to start deleting things I really like

• Like Like x 1
  5. furiousbigface

furiousbigface Member

I removed all of my routes yesterday because of being over the DLC limit and installed the UK ones only, also got West Cornwall this morning on PS5. Although this is a little frustrating at the moment, I have noticed that I am spending more time on other DLC that I haven't played for a while. While I realise the frustration of limiting the DLC, I can live with it. The issue will be fixed eventually and I'm just glad I can play the game, even though I am focusing on a smaller set of content for the moment.