Train Sim World 2 / Geforce Now

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Boris The Frog, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Boris The Frog

Boris The Frog Active Member

Does anyone out there know if the PC version of TSW2 works via GeForce Now on Series X|S? I've spent the past few days playing EuroTruck Simulator 2 on Series X (highly recommended at it's current £3.74 price) and figured that considering the frequency of sales TSW has on PC and the overall value Steam games represent n general it might not be such a bad idea to build a collection of indie-esque games on Steam that don't really require anything above the 1080p/60fps limitations of GFN.

I see no reason why it shouldn't work but with so many games to choose from I'm already like the proverbial kid in a sweetshop - but still want to avoid buying anything banana flavoured so I thought I'd double check beforehand.

One thing I do know is that if GFN takes off on S|X then it's great news for gamers.

2. Bigphil1592

Bigphil1592 New Member

I too have been using GeForce Now and have been keeping a watchful eye to see if Train Sim Classic appears- New games are added every Thursday.
    Unfortunately Train Sim World/Train Sim Classic aren't in the list of compatible games.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boris The Frog

Boris The Frog Active Member

The list on the GFN homepage is weird because I'm playing games that aren't on it (Raiden Legacy being one of them) and they seem ok.
    Maybe I should get down on my knees and ask one of those jolly nice forum devs for a Steam key. Even TSW2020 would do the job...pretty please :cool: