Dlc And Additional Layers

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by jesseneedsapsn, Nov 4, 2021.

1. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

I was wondering if there was a list of DLC that adds gameplay into other DLC or other main content? Because of the recent sale I purchased a bunch of DLC content and I was wondering what other things might add onto these routes.

CN Oakville - this seems to have added the autorack cars to Sand Patch Grade. Would Cane Creek also effect these routes?

Clitchfield Railroad - since this is sit in America in the 70s I assume it doesn’t connect to anything else.

West Somerset Railroad - I know there are some locomotive DLC route DLC add other locomotives into this content. I believe Northern Trans Pennine was one of them.

thanks very much for the assistance.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lion-Face

Lion-Face Member

For West Somerset Railroad you have the built in 47 and 09.

Class 33 and 52 as DLC for WSR

Additional timetable layers come from Tees Valley Line. Class 101

And the Class 31 and Class 20 can be subbed in. The class 31 can replace the 47 and the class 20 can replace either the 47 or 09, giving the class 20 the largest scope of timetable runs it can do.

Then I believe you have Northern Trans Pennine as loco subs for Class 40, 45, and 08 which can be subbed into replace the 47 (for 40/45) and the 09 (class 08)

This is off the top of my head from recent playthroughs. It's very cool with all the DLC installed seeing such a variety of locos running up and down the line!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kobebeef

Kobebeef Active Member

Yes cane creek can substitute it's union Pacific locos on sand patch grade

• Like Like x 1
  4. jesseneedsapsn

jesseneedsapsn Member

I might have to look at Cane Creek with the next sale. I’m already tapped out on this one. The scenery in that route looks beautiful. But I couldn’t pass up the F7 with Clitchfield.